Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Arsenal post match 4-3

The sub had **** all to do with the result.

Striker on for a midfielder so that gives the left hand side of the defence a free pass? Fuchs, Maguire and Albrighton all went to sleep and they punished us.

8 pts in 9 games 

8 from a possible 27 

if that statistic continues we will be relegated 

we are shocking defending 

maguire looked good ... but in the end he was spear heading a defence that leaked 4 goals 

presure starts to grow ! 

1 minute ago, seenitall said:

Shakey still favourite to go pre Xmas I'm afraid - backward step until we get a proper manager - lovely guy and I wish he would stay at Coty forever but not a manager 

We showed more spirit tonight that 6 months of last season.

You are mistaken.

We'll be fine.

Who really didn't see it coming at 3-2 up? And at 3-3, was the defeat ever in doubt? Even at 4-3 we looked like we were gonna concede more.

Subs were awful from Shakey. 

Amartey just needs to go. Mahrez is a man who thinks he's a world beater but gets bullied out of every away game.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Striker on for a midfielder so that gives the left hand side of the defence a free pass? Fuchs, Maguire and Albrighton all went to sleep and they punished us.

Agree'd no subs would have changed that result. It was written 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Good Analysis

I personally wouldn't have made those subs, but I don't think they directly resulted in us conceding.

One was a poorly defended set piece, the other they had 5 unmarked players on the left.

I'm not going to have a go at Shakey tonight. The way we approached the game was correct and we played great overall.

Defensively we were all over the place, that cost us in the end. We were asleep from setpieces especially.

So we've got things to work on, but I'm massively impressed with how we played. That is how a football match should be and that is how we need to play.

5 in midfield should have worked, but Amartey is poor. Would have prefered kingy in there.   Mendy and Iborra will fill the gap we needed tonight when fit. 

Arsenal will be up there this year and but for an offside goal which swung the momentum, then we had em. 

Maybe not the result tonight, but the performance was outstanding. Back at our best. Stand out performers have to be maguire, Vardy and fuchs! Phenominal!

Archived