Sign in to follow this  
leicsmac

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

11/1 to win on bet365 got to have a bit of that... 

Automatic pay out if we go 2 goals up as well. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

This is a total mismatch in physical presence and to make things worse the two physical players we have are Huth and Morgan, and both missing. No matter how we go about it I just can't see us winning. But we are Leicester after all, We have a history of major upsets when we weren't expected to get a result. Hopefully, we can cause another upset.

Exactly! Mourinho likes his players big and physical (as an insurance) for that reason when/if everything else fails.. (Lukaku, Pogba, Ibrahimovich, Felaini, etc.)

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

The Mrs wants me to bet on Utd because 'if we lose money it means Leicester have done great.' 

Idiot or genius? 

Nah don't do it. Utd are such heavy favourites you'd barely win anything to offset the pain of losing. Not to mention you'd still lose your money with a draw.

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I've got a verucca

Du bist verrückt....I seen you tap dancing...:P

Would be excellent for the defences' confidence if they can get a clean sheet.

I expect us to get a good going over here,but best chance, given that were underdogs and little to lose, is to really go for them, not try and play deep

Just finished watching Bournemouth vs Man City. What terrible refereeing again! Kept adding more and more extra-time until Man City scored. EPL may be the best league in the world but its refereeing is certainly close to the worst, if not the worst.

22 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Just finished watching Bournemouth vs Man City. What terrible refereeing again! Kept adding more and more extra-time until Man City scored. EPL may be the best league in the world but its refereeing is certainly close to the worst, if not the worst.

Do you actually watch anything outside of the premier league? Because the sad thing is it's really not one of the worst....

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

This is a total mismatch in physical presence and to make things worse the two physical players we have are Huth and Morgan, and both missing. No matter how we go about it I just can't see us winning. But we are Leicester after all, We have a history of major upsets when we weren't expected to get a result. Hopefully, we can cause another upset.

Absolutely, we've always been the same haha, it's never plain sailing being a Leicester.  One day beat Liverpool the next lose to Grimsby! 

15 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Some sites saying Maguire is doubtful...

If he is out and it's Morgan/Fuchs at CB I genuinely could be 7 

• Sad 1

I think its Marc's game, mahrez will get marked out of the game and Marc has mata/mkhitarian and Valencia, if he plays his cards right, we will get something

Edited by the fox

14 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

He's quite handsome I suppose.

Hard to cope with the chin weird beard stuff going on though - what's he hiding? (It must be quite bad to cover it in this way.)

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be excellent for the defences' confidence if they can get a clean sheet.

Out good friend Shaun from enderby has just tweeted that there's a big shock in the team selection today...