Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread

13 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Fuchs played centrally on Tuesday with Amartey at RB. I think Amartey would have gotten minutes at CB, especially since Harry was playing, if there was any chance we were going to see him at CB this weekend.

Not safe to assume anything concerning Amertey. Shakey closes his eyes, spins around a few times, points to a position on the pitch, and thats where Amertey will be brought on

4 hours ago, Livid said:

I hope I'm wrong but I just see James & Wilf getting overwhelmed and us struggling to keep them within reach.

They've all got to be on it. This isn't the time for Mahrez to have his week on/week off moment.

Agree, will be tough going there with the usual 4-4-2 could be overrun in the midfield easily

4 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Hope Morgan is fit, watching the highlights from last seasons game Fuchs was dominated in the air by Smalling and Pogba. Can only imagine what Lukaku would do.

You don't have to imagine, he battered us for Everton last season too lol

5 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

1-0 Leicester

Lukuaku in Maguires pocket all evening 

I know it'ss not seriously meant, but I couldn't even even joke about ManU not scoring at least one.

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Have I heard right that Harry might be out injured tomorrow? Got a slight knock?

Who might be starting at CB? Big Wes and Amartey?!

God help us. Goals over 3.5 is on its way.

The most recent new i could find regarding our arrri is 

https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/shakespeare-reveals-minor-maguire-doubt-1860738.html

42 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

After the way Man U have started the season its going to be a massive ask for us to get something. A draw would be a brilliant result. Is Iborra available for this? An extra midfielder is a must imo

No Iborra and Huth both out, Harry is a maybe atm

I don't want us to be anti football, and I know Shakey likes to attack, but 4 points from our first 3 would be a brilliant return (Gutted it's not 5 or 7 from getting something at Arsenal)

I see no reason not to go 4-5-1 for this, don't let them counter attack and they've not got a lot else.

Maguire has to play we need muscle out there and basically the biggest team we can muster.Nindi needs to be engaged in front of the back four as he can put his foot and head in against the sheer power of Man U.I would be tempted to sacrifice Oka leave Vardy and Mahrez up top and a four man midfield who can all put their foot in.

Pogpa looks like he could easily get booked twice we should target this he has a discipline problem IMO

3 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

Spare us your lame homophobic jokes, mate.

I think he was passing comment on the neanderthal section of our support who were singing homophobic chants at the Brighton fans last weekend. 

You've got the wrong end of the stick there. 

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

I think he was passing comment on the neanderthal section of our support who were singing homophobic chants at the Brighton fans last weekend. 

You've got the wrong end of the stick there. 

If so, I massively apologise.  Trigger happy by me.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

In Manchester now and evidently it's 'gay pride' weekend. Excellent timing for the arrival of some of our fanbase !!

It's been pointed out that your joke may have been directed at the homophobes themselves.  If so, I massively apologise, mate.  

Archived