Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Manchester United (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

This is like Pearl Harbour and we're the US Navy.

We, you do know Pearl Harbour was a surprise attack where the US Navy were caught unawares. I'm pretty sure we were expecting this. More like Dunkirk if we are going to use WW2 analogies. Hope that we get saved from someone off the bench and exceed expectations

These tactics of seeing if we can defend for 90 minutes will not work, going to be the usual, go 2-3 down, and then have a go, and look good but lose.

Got to find the right balance, and get ozakaki off, we need somebody on with balance and a brain, who can hold the ball to allow others to joIn the attack.

9 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

His arse is off lol proper jammy guess lino 

I thought it had to be a part of the body you could score with or has that rule changed? The only time I've ever seen goals scored by an arse he had a number 10 Tottenham Shirt on!

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

I thought it had to be a part of the body you could score with or has that rule changed? The only time I've ever seen goals scored by an arse he had a number 10 Tottenham Shirt on!

You can score with anything but your arms...

Archived