Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

On 02/12/2018 at 17:22, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm not that thrilled with the 'Vichai had a dream' chant.

Although loads were singing it yesterday, it sounds a bit 'clunky' to me and not quite right.

I've always liked Bournemouth's original version. "He went to Burnley, then he came back".

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

The consensus is that FoxesTalk is full of morons but it's not really true (well maybe the football bit) but general chat is populated by mostly intelligent people and is usually a good read

Agreed. 

I'd even go so far as to say that if I see that certain posters are active, I'll go to that thread to see what they've posted as I tend to like their posts, and they seem to be similar to myself IRL.

• Like 1

i've had a poke about on various football forums over the years and I can safely say that FT is head / shoulders above ALL of them in terms of intelligent discussion and poster/poster relationships.

it gets a bit heated and not everyone agrees with everyone else's views but the level of discussion and ability is of a high standard mostly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stadt said:

The consensus is that FoxesTalk is full of morons but it's not really true (well maybe the football bit) but general chat is populated by mostly intelligent people and is usually a good read

'Mostly' is a slight stretch. I agree with the sentiment though. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

i've had a poke about on various football forums over the years and I can safely say that FT is head / shoulders above ALL of them in terms of intelligent discussion and poster/poster relationships.

it gets a bit heated and not everyone agrees with everyone else's views but the level of discussion and ability is of a high standard mostly. 

Tell us more about the poster / poster relationships. Sounds like some juicy goss. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

**** off - what a load of bollocks

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stadt said:

We’ve not had a resident retard since Tincey stopped posting or was banned 

Or Lamby. Weird child, that one. 

5 hours ago, Stadt said:

Caramel usually ruins whatever it’s unnecessarily been added to

Yep, hate caramel. Don't see the fuss about salted caramel stuff either. 

9 hours ago, David Guiza said:

Many are desperate for Sol Campbell to fall flat on his face so they can wheel out the 'they're just not good enough' argument all over again.

I however am torn between wanting him to succeed to shut the idiots up, and wanting him to fail because he's an eejit and a Tory :ph34r:.

It’s a tough one, isn’t?

On balance, I think I have to go for the latter - I just can’t bring myself to wish success on such a pompous Tory twat. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, David Guiza said:

Many are desperate for Sol Campbell to fall flat on his face so they can wheel out the 'they're just not good enough' argument all over again.

I however am torn between wanting him to succeed to shut the idiots up, and wanting him to fail because he's an eejit and a Tory :ph34r:.

The great irony is the lads who always get utterly irate any time the attention-seeking twat opens his gob probably share the vast majority of his political views.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I think Tincy stood out as a retard. Now we have so many, nobody stands out as the resident retard anymore.

Misread. 

Edited by MattP