Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

7 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

All foreign nationals found guilty of any serious crime resulting in medium jail sentences and above 3 years + to be deported immediately to country of origin, serve jail sentence and permanent expulsion from the UK.  

Even if the country of origin is an advocate of torture and / or the death penalty? 

Even if they have moved here permanently from their country of origin, and their families and lives are here? 

Even if they are refugees or asylum seekers? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Completely agree. Pikey pricks. 

I'll let Serge off though for that goal he scored in the celeb charity game. 

Lobbed Seaman from 20 yards and flicked up and scored a volley Le Tissier style on Soccer AM once too.

Could've got into our team for most of 2004-2008 based on that.

On 12/09/2017 at 19:27, bovril said:

Kasabian are mostly rubbish.

This is England is Grange Hill-esque rubbish made watchable by Stephen Graham.

There's better food in England than Italy.

Ade Akinbiyi was a good player with a decent goal scoring record.

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Kasabian are shite. X 

Keep up Rumblers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

All foreign nationals found guilty of any serious crime resulting in medium jail sentences and above 3 years + to be deported immediately to country of origin, serve jail sentence and permanent expulsion from the UK.  

Bit unfair on the country of origin. What if somebody moves to the UK from let's say France at age 6 and commits murder at 18. Why should the French have to deal with them?

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I thoroughly enjoy watching Glastonbury on the telly, but would rather have root canal treatment without anaesthetic than go in person. 

The sunburn. Tents. Toilets. Noise. The 'Free spirits'. The theiving. Large groups of people having fun. Dreadful.

Fully agree. I hate festivals. To be fair I don’t even like gigs that much. Much happier alone, in my room with the headphones on. 

• Like 2

Maybe we need a "I don`t understand the following behaviour" thread

Why do people drive at 40 mph on town streets in what sounds like 1st gear?????  :mad:

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I thoroughly enjoy watching Glastonbury on the telly, but would rather have root canal treatment without anaesthetic than go in person. 

The sunburn. Tents. Toilets. Noise. The 'Free spirits'. The theiving. Large groups of people having fun. Dreadful.

For me I like the all day festivals where I can be in my own bed afterwards and dont have to worry about showers etc. Maybe if I was in my 20s I'd be happy to camp but even glamping wouldnt do it for me now. Also, getting to the front of the crowd is a nightmare, like to potter rather than stand up front for 6 hours with no booze, food or toilet.

Like yourself, I enjoy watching  Glastonbury from the sofa only, for me maybe its just age i dont know.

49 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Cyclists, in the main, are cvnts. X 

11 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Edited for you.:thumbup:

You are just a pair of coal munching dinosaurs  :mad:

:kissing:

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Fully agree. I hate festivals. To be fair I don’t even like gigs that much. Much happier alone, in my room with the headphones on. 

Same here. I went to a fair few festivals in my 20s and loved all of them. But now I'm older, less fit and much grumpier I'd just end up stabbing some hippy **** with a shiv made from a lolly stick. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

On 22/06/2020 at 17:02, Paninistickers said:

Does herpes and gonorrhea fall under people having fun? I mean who doesnt want that?

Yeah tbh the worst part of festivals is the camping bit and living like a prehistoric person for a weekend. I camped one year at Leeds Fest and then the next two years I decided to just get the shuttle bus/taxis back to my gaff in town the next two years and whilst it cost me more it was so much better having a nice bed to sleep in and a shower then being able to go back to the site and not have to worry about sleeping in a ****ing tent and getting piss wet through.