Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

She actually bought me a shirt today, been reduced to £2.00, with her discount £1.80. I'm living the dream .

With the 20p saved you can buy another can of crap pop :D

• Haha 2

Guest seanfox778
12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Diet Coke and Coke Zero are superior bevs to the real deal which is claggy shit that isn't worth the sugar.

The GOAT fizzy drinks however are the exotic Fantas you get on holiday - no questions your honour!

michael-scott-disgusted.gif

I got a can of Mirandi when I was in India 6 years ago and it was immense, could feel my cavities dissolving by the taste. Bought a can in the UK shortly after and its just not the same, probably due to sugar reductions, etc. :(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Diet Coke and Coke Zero are superior bevs to the real deal which is claggy shit that isn't worth the sugar.

The GOAT fizzy drinks however are the exotic Fantas you get on holiday - no questions your honour!

Diet Coke is rank, just tastes like chemicals with mild Coke flavouring. Coke Zero is quite decent, although I preferred that Coke Life in the green bottles. Still tasted pretty much like Coke but much fewer calories. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Diet Coke is rank, just tastes like chemicals with mild Coke flavouring. Coke Zero is quite decent, although I preferred that Coke Life in the green bottles. Still tasted pretty much like Coke but much fewer calories. 

Diet Coke is rank?! There speaks a man who's never enjoyed itvBe, and, therefore - HASNT LIVED

• Haha 1

Pepsi Max is where it's at. Pepsi Max Vanilla is really where it's at, (restaurant dispensers) but Pepsi keep fvcking about bringing out Ginger, Strawberry or whatever the crap they've innovated rather than PM Vanilla. They're missing out on half my savings, their own loss tbh.

I do tend to drink lemonade around this time of year. Only because there's always at least 1 bottle bought at Christmas that never gets used, and i get sick of it lying around.

Pepsi max raspberry is the best tho.

On 02/07/2020 at 21:53, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Diet coke is piss but I agree with coke zero,any time I get a regular coke I feel the need to brush my teeth for about 5 hours 

7 hours ago, stix said:

What you saying on the Raspberry Pepsi Max? 

Didn’t think I’d be a fan as not a big raspberry man but I like it.

Tesco do a cherries and berries cordial, a splash of that in Coke Zero/Pepsi max is fantastic.

• Like 2

The concept of IKEA seems massively pointless to me. Flat pack furniture only exists so people can whack a few bits in their car, but what’s the issue with paying 9 quid delivery for some fella to come round and put it in your house so you don’t have to fvck around with building it. The quality of the stuff is utter sh*te too. 

8 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

The concept of IKEA seems massively pointless to me. Flat pack furniture only exists so people can whack a few bits in their car, but what’s the issue with paying 9 quid delivery for some fella to come round and put it in your house so you don’t have to fvck around with building it. The quality of the stuff is utter sh*te too. 

Ikea used to be all about your well priced, flat pack furniture that was convenient for everyone before home delivery was such a big thing. But now the prices aren't as reasonable, nor the quality as good as they used to be