Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

22 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Center Parcs is trashy.

It's just a posh man's Butlins really

We went once; the kids enjoyed it but it was as expensive at fcuk and the queuing up to drop your stuff off at the chalet did my head in. Ended up leaving a day early to avoid the repeat on kicking out day.

Wouldn't go again.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

It's just a posh man's Butlins really

We went once; the kids enjoyed it but it was as expensive at fcuk and the queuing up to drop your stuff off at the chalet did my head in. Ended up leaving a day early to avoid the repeat on kicking out day.

Wouldn't go again.

Agree it's a rif off and agree the queuing is a pain in the ass. Wouldn't say it was trashy though as z-layrex said.

Depends which one you go to really. Sherwood is a bit tired and needs a re-fit but the new Woburn one is really nice. I wouldn't go Elveden Forest again though as it's full of Essex boys, reality TV wanabees and Spurs fans. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Agree it's a rif off and agree the queuing is a pain in the ass. Wouldn't say it was trashy though as z-layrex said.

Depends which one you go to really. Sherwood is a bit tired and needs a re-fit but the new Woburn one is really nice. I wouldn't go Elveden Forest again though as it's full of Essex boys, reality TV wanabees and Spurs fans. 

yeah I've only been to the Nottingham one. 

Elveden sounds like one to avoid:D

51 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That plus the terrible chain restaurants is why I call it trashy.

5 hours ago, the fox said:

Cats are possibly the best pets you can have. They are clean animals, they keep to themselves, and best of all, they are low-maintenance. You don't have to worry about them starving or getting stressed o

as long as you leave them a door or a window to go out and do their thing.

Clean animals? Squirting their bloody scent everywhere and shitting in everyone's garden but their own.

Then there are the countless birds they kill or injure.

Finally: they make a right racket when shagging.

I would have them all shot.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Clean animals? Squirting their bloody scent everywhere and shitting in everyone's garden but their own.

Then there are the countless birds they kill or injure.

Finally: they make a right racket when shagging.

I would have them all shot.

But they don't sit at your feet with their tongue lolling out, dribbling drool and you don't have to take them for a walk and pick up their warm shit.

2 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

Let’s just agree that all pets are shit. 

Not all pets , just those big ugly stinking four foot high snarling piece of shit dogs you see down the park. 

You know the ones. They come up to you jumping up and sniffing your knackers whilst the knuckle dragging  owner says ' Don't worry mate , e wunt ert a fly '. 

• Haha 1

Cats are fine until they s**t in my garden and then I run through it with the lawnmower :thumbdown:

Dogs are great unless the owner is a c**t that doesn't keep it on a lead when they have no control over them.

I have no issue with well behaved dogs off the lead that have no interest in running up to people or other dogs, but my dog will get extremely nervous if one runs up to her and will snap at them.

35 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

Let’s just agree that all pets are shit. 

Could never see myself keeping pets. They go about all day running through whatever and bring it back in. No thanks. 

As for people who let animals crawl all over them. Noooo...

Think I'll stick to just looking at them from a distance.

Edited by Fox92

7 hours ago, the fox said:

Cats are possibly the best pets you can have. They are clean animals, they keep to themselves, and best of all, they are low-maintenance. You don't have to worry about them starving or getting stressed o

as long as you leave them a door or a window to go out and do their thing.

Low Maintenance for  the ignorant owners...its the.. Bloody neighbours that have to Pick up the shit,or See plants  & Gardens ruined by these,low maintenance

Animal ASBOS...

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Could never see myself keeping pets. They go about all day running through whatever and bring it back in. No thanks. 

As for people who let animals crawl all over them. Noooo...

Think I'll stick to just looking at them from a distance.

Cats really can get in the bin.

When I was about 9 years old I had a sleep over at a mates who had a couple of cats. In the middle of the night I felt something by my feet at the bottom of the bed but just went back to sleep.

Woke up in the morning and flung the bed cover off to discover a half eaten, headless mouse, missing his head and with it's guts hanging out. 

Put me off cats for life tbh.

• Haha 1

If cats are so "low maintenance" why are FB neighbourhood groups chock full of panicked owners asking me to look out for their bloody moggy because it hasn't come home for 12 hours?

I love cats and dogs tbh but I'm too lazy to keep one as a pet. The food, pet insurance, vets bills, kennel costs when you wanna go on holiday etc. Much easier to enjoy someone else's pet!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Cats are great. Dogs are mostly great. Hope this helps.

Yes your right..but I'd rather be dogmatic than catalytic...:yesyes: 

I Don t want to convert or transform anything or anybody

But Love educating the misinformed that my Principals are undeniably true,

so I bark a bit,then lay in the corner,knowing I will have to Take the lead sometime,without my convert realising it,and Let them believe

it was their idea or move, all along and I am a Good boy...!!:smile:

I can’t get a decent burger anywhere without it being served on a f**king brioche bun.

BIN.

They’re way too sweet, and lack the structural integrity to support anything more than the thinnest of patties.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I can’t get a decent burger anywhere without it being served on a f**king brioche bun.

BIN.

They’re way too sweet, and lack the structural integrity to support anything more than the thinnest of patties.

The Flaming Grill a few years back did this "donut burger", my mates ordered it thinking it would be just a bagel or donut shaped bread. Nope, an actual glazed donut as a burger bun. I've not laughed so hard at something in ages

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, RoboFox said:

BIN.

Five guys

• Like 1