Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

I feel a little bit sorry for Arsenal.

I hate Wenger and how he’s killed any ambition at one of the biggest clubs in English football, they deserve better for normalising failure and running the club for the shareholders. The equivalent would be us finishing 16th/17th every year picking up the tv money and doing nothing with it.

12 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I hate Wenger and how he’s killed any ambition at one of the biggest clubs in English football, they deserve better for normalising failure and running the club for the shareholders. The equivalent would be us finishing 16th/17th every year picking up the tv money and doing nothing with it.

Their fans are cvnts.

4 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Their fans are cvnts.

Mostly I agree but there must be a group of normal blokes fed up of all the pantomime bollocks but you just don’t hear of them because you know, they’re normal.

20 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Wenger is the manager though.

He certainly seems to have lost his touch a little and there's no doubt Arsenal aren't the force they were a decade or so ago, but decisions are made above his head and I'm not sure you can lay the blame for their lack of spending (and perceived lack of ambition) at his door. He isn't employing himself either, is he?

• Like 1

On 21/01/2018 at 00:20, ajthefox said:

Wenger is the manager though.

He certainly seems to have lost his touch a little and there's no doubt Arsenal aren't the force they were a decade or so ago, but decisions are made above his head and I'm not sure you can lay the blame for their lack of spending (and perceived lack of ambition) at his door. He isn't employing himself either, is he?

Yup, he is. 

On 1/20/2018 at 11:57, bovril said:

I like Derby and hope they go up.

I DON'T like Derby - local rivals, sheep shaggers and all that, but i hope they go up. Been too long since we had an East Midlands rival in anywhere near our level

• Like 1

On 20/01/2018 at 11:57, bovril said:

I like Derby and hope they go up.

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

I DON'T like Derby - local rivals, sheep shaggers and all that, but i hope they go up. Been too long since we had an East Midlands rival in anywhere near our level

I fookin hate Derby and hope they NEVER go up ...   and get relegated !!    T0ssers !!      :)

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 23:54, Wookie said:

Not sure winning the FA cup 3 times in about 5 years and getting into the champions league every season but the last one should be considered failure. Apart from blowing their chance when we won the league, I'm not sure they've done much less than should be expected considering they don't have the money of three of the others who actually win stuff.