Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

On 06/02/2018 at 13:32, The Horse's Mouth said:

You should be sectioned you absolute wrongun

Don't worry he will die at some point, it along with the veggie burger is one of the things they hardly ever hold cooked, so it having to be cooked from point of order knackers their timed service targets, i've seen hours old ones reheated and ones that have been dropped on the floor etc lobbed in a bun just to get it served, 4 mins is one thing but doing another taking 8 mins in total is a total no-no.

51 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Don't worry he will die at some point, it along with the veggie burger is one of the things they hardly ever hold cooked, so it having to be cooked from point of order knackers their timed service targets, i've seen hours old ones reheated and ones that have been dropped on the floor etc lobbed in a bun just to get it served, 4 mins is one thing but doing another taking 8 mins in total is a total no-no.

You'd think that would put me off, but it just makes me hungrier

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Thousands of people dying due to a poorly functioning health service. What security concerns do you have?

I certainly understand the NHS, and the exceedingly high amount of patients overcrowding hospitals for much-needed treatment etc, but if there's too much worry (and not doing much about it, it currently seems), threats from Russia/North Korea/Islamic State ideology increasing in the UK, then the national defence could be shrugged under the carpet to deal with the former issue (particularly with the uncertainty over how Brexit will benefit the UK).

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I certainly understand the NHS, and the exceedingly high amount of patients overcrowding hospitals for much-needed treatment etc, but if there's too much worry (and not doing much about it, it currently seems), threats from Russia/North Korea/Islamic State ideology increasing in the UK, national defence could be shrugged under the carpet to deal with the former issue (particularly with the uncertainty over how Brexit will benefit the UK).

I can see Russia trying to fiddle technologically, and IS certainly have previous, but I don't exactly get how we're anywhere on North Koreas radar considering they've got a long list of folks (the US and SK right at the top) to pick a scrap with first.

18 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I certainly understand the NHS, and the exceedingly high amount of patients overcrowding hospitals for much-needed treatment etc, but if there's too much worry (and not doing much about it, it currently seems), threats from Russia/North Korea/Islamic State ideology increasing in the UK, then the national defence could be shrugged under the carpet to deal with the former issue (particularly with the uncertainty over how Brexit will benefit the UK).

What news sources do you read, if you don’t mind me asking?

44 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I believe in "freedom of speech", if anyone knows what that means, :thumbup:

No.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with your definition?

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Mate, it's your unpopular opinion. You don't have to answer....it's a trap.

• Haha 1

On 08/02/2018 at 14:26, Wymeswold fox said:

The NHS concerns are emphasised on too much, and other areas such as national security and immigration need extra attention.

There's a reason your demented opinions are unpopular.

Though I'm not sure they are.

Edited by Guest

people being too sensitive can block out some amazing entertainment. example:

the funniest part isn't about the women jokes, it's about kenny (the 3rd guy from the left) instigating chuck (the guy on the far right) and C.Webb (the guy on the far left) losing it.