Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Just now, leicsmac said:

This shouldn't really be unpopular because it's logical IMO - they would be a weaker prospect than Luton next season, therefore boosting our own chances of staying up, and the idea that we might supply the coup de grace in that regard is the cherry on top.

More for me it's two exciting games in what is now a very boring top flight.

• Like 3

On 09/05/2024 at 14:13, Langston said:

I wonder if Kane's career would look a bit different if he had a "proper" agent. I hate the notion of it but I don't think he's played the game particularly well.

He should have done what Sol Campbell did and left. Not saying go to their biggest rivals but Campbell obviously knew he wanted to win trophies and wasn't going to do that at Spurs.

Kane was to loyal to them. Though, a lack of loyalty is also criticised these days too. Players can't seem to win sometimes.

On 10/05/2024 at 16:08, SemperEadem said:

I want Forest to stay up.

Yeah that's a good one. 

Looking forward to playing them should they stay up is one thing, but actually wanting them to stay up is another level. I'd much sooner they fail and if we play each other, we play each other.

Our away ends at their place aren't exactly something to look forward to either going off recent years. 

30 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Our away ends at their place aren't exactly something to look forward to either going off recent years. 

This is the thing I hate going there. People going over the top.