Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

Jokes about Spurs not winning anything are a bit boring. Also we don't have a rivalry with Spurs. I don't want us to turn into Forest who think they are rivals with Liverpool. 

The forced rivalry is weird, I can't stand the chants we will no doubt come out with next season (especially considering we've been relegated in between), but Spurs' fanbase seems entitled so I don't want them to win anything. Same with Leeds and Newcastle.

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

Jokes about Spurs not winning anything are a bit boring. Also we don't have a rivalry with Spurs. I don't want us to turn into Forest who think they are rivals with Liverpool. 

Forest claims they have a rivalry with Liverpool? Good lord that is a stretch and a half....

2 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

Agreed. Hope this Leeds thing ends soon, too. "Ooh, their fans have been nasty about us on Twitter. Let's spend pages moaning about it".

2 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

I agree that we won’t have a rivalry with Spurs, but it DID  leave a bitter taste in my mouth how they carried on during our league winning season. Kane didn’t help himself with the picture of the Lions and you can blame Vardy and his response if some see it as a rivalry.

i will admit however, marking jibes about them not winning much recently is a lot of fun for reasons already mentioned.

It annoys me that each county votes at different times.

Why isn’t everyone voting tonight for a new local councillor and then this tallies up, so the party with the most votes runs the country. 

Also, why oh why am I voting on who the police chief commissioner is. 85% of people have no idea or can not resonate with them. It’s like conducting interviews at work, then ask every member of staff to vote on who they want. 

It is all a farce. I need to buy an island in the middle of the ocean somewhere. 

Posted (edited)

The entire justice system needs a shake up...  Blackstone's ratio and innocent until proven guilty isnt viable in modern society.

Edited by ozleicester

32 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

The entire justice system needs a shake up...  Blackstone's ratio and innocent until proven guilty isnt viable in modern society.

Found guilty, eh?

The bastards. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sly said:

It annoys me that each county votes at different times.

Why isn’t everyone voting tonight for a new local councillor and then this tallies up, so the party with the most votes runs the country. 

Also, why oh why am I voting on who the police chief commissioner is. 85% of people have no idea or can not resonate with them. It’s like conducting interviews at work, then ask every member of staff to vote on who they want. 

It is all a farce. I need to buy an island in the middle of the ocean somewhere

The person formerly known as HRH The Prince Andrew looks forward to his invitation to your island and in line with established protocol requests that suitable arrangements are made for him to receive “daily massages” during his stay 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I may be in a minority but, BGT is an entertaining talent show.

I’m certain you are in a minority but I agree.

Anything Government related that you have to rely on is SHIT.

THREE EFFING MONTHS for an access to work application to even be sniffed, let alone fully assessed!

2 years for a breathing related health issue to be seen by a consultant. 

I am SO GLAD the country is heading for change!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 02/05/2024 at 16:14, Fox92 said:

The forced rivalry is weird, I can't stand the chants we will no doubt come out with next season (especially considering we've been relegated in between), but Spurs' fanbase seems entitled so I don't want them to win anything. Same with Leeds and Newcastle.

I will never agree with anything that states I shouldn't HATE Spurs with every sinew, and the core of my being!

Edited by filthyfox

19 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Anything Government related that you have to rely on is SHIT.

THREE EFFING MONTHS for an access to work application to even be sniffed, let alone fully assessed!

2 years for a breathing related health issue to be seen by a consultant. 

I am SO GLAD the country is heading for change!

If only there was some obvious reason.....

Fvxk the tories

Screenshot_20240504-202343.png

32 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

That include the £350mil a week? 

It overlooks the years in grey where labour were in power. I can't think of a good reason why the creator of the graph would do that.

4 minutes ago, kenny said:

It overlooks the years in grey where labour were in power. I can't think of a good reason why the creator of the graph would do that.

Because there are enough data points over enough time (nearly 50 years) to establish the rather obvious point about funds a critical social service adequately and who doesn't as it is.

• Like 1

Just now, leicsmac said:

Because there are enough data points over enough time (nearly 50 years) to establish the rather obvious point about funds a critical social service adequately and who doesn't as it is.

It's certainly a point of view.

It's also interesting that it stops at 2017. 

I am sure there is no reason for that either. It would be a shame if the data was manipulated for nefarious means.