Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

• SUPPORTERSol Campbell Award - 6th place

LukeyRix said: 
      Im not looking forward to what all the media are going to say about this to be perfectly honest. The word ‘bottle’ will sadly be used again. Dunno if i can take it.
      We’ve earned it

•  

To the tune of " We're Leicester City, we're top of the league"...

"It's happening again, it's happening again,

Tottenham Hotspur,

It's happening again". lollol:P

This time it's 4th in a four horse race... HAHAHA, Spuds... good players but not good enough. Fans over-expectation makes it funny. 

Pocchetino to Arsenal...

Edited by Parafox

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Reading the fighting cock I had a brief moment when I almost felt sorry for them. It must be gutting to keep coming up short.

lol

Snap! It doesn't feel like the same 12 year olds that usually post there this evening, most of them seemed quite realistic. 

• Like 2

What a load of bollocks the rules around competing for the ball with the keeper are these days. You literally can't even go near them. Didn't think there was anything wrong with what Austin did, and Azpilicueta was hindering the keeper just as much as him.

As if Poll said when the keeper's feet are off the floor you're not allowed to touch them, surely that's not in the laws of the game?

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I like a Cup Final that could go either way but out of those two I don't know who I can't stand the most Chelsea or Mourinho. 

Another cvntfest final - think I might take myself off to the garden centre for the afternoon 

• Like 1