Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The idea is to not double punish a team, especially for something that's clumsy or unfortunate. The idea is still to punish someone that's essentially just cheating. 

Given Jones went off the ground and straight through Hazard as he's literally about toe shoot I'm not particularly sure why some in here are acting like Oliver got it spot on and these idiot pundits don't know the rules. 

I can see what you mean, but in my opinion he went for the ball so it’s a yellow. The pundits definitely don’t know the rules though as they’d say what many have said offering the refs view and give some insight by mentioning the rule change.

They just said that should be a red with no explanation why.

alright I apologise shearer seemed clued up. Commentators had no clue though lol 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

So... in that situation, would be interesting to see who would actually WAIT until a player is in the box before he "makes a genuine attempt for the ball" 

1-0 down 11 vs 11

0-0 70 minutes 11 vs 10

Which would be conceived as worse?

Unless you rugby tackle someone I think it’s always going to be yellow because it’s tough for a ref to determine intent in real time, maybe VAR should get involve but even then there is probably enough doubt. 

United have been appalling. rashford woeful. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Why does club Wembley have to be behind the dugouts and facing the camera, always looks ridiculous when no one comes back after half time because they’re not really interested in the football

Mad ain't it. Could be 4-4 in the most exciting world Cup final we've ever seen and those seats would still be empty for ten minutes after half time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Why does club Wembley have to be behind the dugouts and facing the camera, always looks ridiculous when no one comes back after half time because they’re not really interested in the football

Like the East Stand at Filbo, the cameras have picked the worst bit of the ground to look at.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I’ve said that from day 1 of the new Wembley. Not a great advert seeing as this is being shown around the world. 

Almost looks as bad as the east stand at Filbo always facing the cameras :nono:

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Need to send Keown a recording of Pontus Kaamark vs Juninho, a masterclass in man marking.

What a player he was Juninho, an absolute nuisance remember coming up against them in that final and fearing the worst twice! and Ravenleli

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Like the East Stand at Filbo, the cameras have picked the worst bit of the ground to look at.

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Almost looks as bad as the east stand at Filbo always facing the cameras :nono:

Great minds and all that Vac :D

• Like 2