Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Match Thread - Liverpool (EFL Cup) - 19/09/2017

So basically, Slimani and Iheanacho are blocked by Shinji. I think that is the only conclusion to draw. Shinji is too valuable to start anyone else. Bit astonishing, but then, it mirrors life -- talent is great, but relentless hard work makes up talent gaps all the time, in the vast majority of situations.

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I don't think he's a confidence player, I think he's a "play him to his strengths" player.

All players need teams to play to their strengths to be honest. But I do think he is a confidence player too, even at Sporting when he was at it, he would score just about everything. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

So ****ing happy for Slimani. His goal to minutes ratio is fantastic. Morons bashing him because we play completely against his strengths. 

Get a proper manager with a plan to unleash him and vardy and watch them bang for fun. 

my father in law constantly slates him and I just don't get it. he's a good player and has scored in some important games. 

he works hard. he just needs confidence and a sustained run - maybe with okazaki and him as the main striker. 

Archived