Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Where do think we will finish after 6 games?

Predictions after 6 games  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• 1-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-17
    • Relegation

I was expecting more than 4 points even if we have played the likes of Chelsea Liverpool etc.

A point at home from these was very feasible plus the 3 from Brighton and Huddersfield and people that think the next few games will be easier then think again. 

We played woeful against Huddersfield very lucky to get a point only a few players are up for it the rest stroll around waiting for the final whistle and there pay packet.

We have no midfield and a clueless manager when it comes to team selection and subs.

I really hope we can pick up but can see us struggling to stay out of the bottom 3 on this form all the teams around us will know we are very beatable.

Because of the teams we have played so far this season, it's hard to tell, as the majority have been top 5 opposition.

It's when we are playing the teams around us that we will really know where we are at this season.

We have played well in games, but not consistently.

Also, I don't see Top having the same loyalty to Shakey as he did with Claudio, due to his relative inexperience. So I would imagine that if we didn't start picking up points in the next few weeks, Shakey may be under big pressure.

23 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Don’t understand the question!

Where will we finish at the end of the season?

He's worded it to sound like we're a mini league of 6 games, which we would know the answer to as we have in fact finished our 6th game so we could say 17th if trying to be funny. 

Between 8th-12th.

I thought we'd be gunning for 7th but we'd have to take at least some points against the bigger sides, we still could but it's too much of a big ask. Watford will probably finish 7th and then behind them it's much of a muchness.

10-15 (closer to 15th) unless Shakespeare sorts it quickly. Playing big sides may be an rationale for the points tally, but we gave ourselves a chance of far more, but for us not starting a match until we've got to chase it, been the case in each of the last three league games, only wasn't the case Tuesday because of liverpools profligacy.

if Shakespeare can get us playing the way we do once we're a couple of goals down from the start, then seventh is a realistic target, but that's a big if from what I've seen so far

About 15th. Think some on here are somewhat deluded about the hard start and that we'll pick up rapidly now. Sides around us will be scrapping like us and don't see any easy wins. Might push comfortable mid table if we get personnel in midfield and formation right. But not too confident of that to date.

9 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

About 15th. Think some on here are somewhat deluded about the hard start and that we'll pick up rapidly now. Sides around us will be scrapping like us and don't see any easy wins. Might push comfortable mid table if we get personnel in midfield and formation right. But not too confident of that to date.

It's definitely not a case of it being easy from here. We have a better record at home to Liverpool than we do at home to West Brom or away at Bournemouth or Swansea.

Archived