Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City submit appeal to Fifa in bid to complete £25m Adrien Silva signing

35 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Can anybody translate what he’s saying at all please?

Something along the lines of - "I'm sorry I'm leaving, but I was told I was going to the former champions of England, and thought it was Chelsea. I have seen my new teams midfield, and want to come back! Please, give just €5 each to buy me back! Please, please"

10 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

The poor lad is under pressure to deliver from the first touch of a ball... similar to Iborra he comes from a background of football, he may struggle to adapt to our “style”....

He will do though, he's gonna have that touch of Cambiasso about him and the hype will be obscene.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He will do though, he's gonna have that touch of Cambiasso about him and the hype will be obscene.

weirdly had an LCFC related dream about Cambiasso last night...  Im gonna assume this means there will be news about Silva today.

As a relatively in-house commentator/club radio presenter, can't Ian Stringer get hold of Silva's agent and just get a straight answer in terms of what is actually happening?

Feel as if the fan's are in the dark here, unnecessarily.

4 hours ago, Callabinho said:

The poor lad is under pressure to deliver from the first touch of a ball... similar to Iborra he comes from a background of football, he may struggle to adapt to our “style”....

Our 'style' can fooking well adapt to him! Would rather he dictates how we play than not passing because Simpson, Morgan and Albrighton aren't up to it!

12 hours ago, BoyJones said:

I haven't posted on this particular thread before because I can't relate to all the idiot posters.

Why can't you wait until the decision is announced, why do you need to know, is is going to change your life!! 

I know the that most of the current generation can't be patient, it's all now now now, but all will be revealed sooner of later, just get a life and wait. 

Why you so angry? You Kim Jong Un? 

14 hours ago, BoyJones said:

I haven't posted on this particular thread before because I can't relate to all the idiot posters.

Why can't you wait until the decision is announced, why do you need to know, is is going to change your life!! 

I know the that most of the current generation can't be patient, it's all now now now, but all will be revealed sooner of later, just get a life and wait. 

Did someone here steal your sweet roll?

11 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Anybody in the loop heard anything like this, this guy isn't itk as far as I know? 

Screenshot_20171003-163920.png

I see information on Twitter, in particular, as one to be treated with a pinch of salt.

Especially on the LCFC rumours, most that circulate on that social media site is often rubbish and thus 'fake news'.

Archived