Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City submit appeal to Fifa in bid to complete £25m Adrien Silva signing

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Just seen Sporting v Porto is on the FreeSports channel so turned over and its half time.

Silva is on the pitch in tears saying his goodbyes to Sporting.

He’s just realised what Shakespeare meant by saying this next time next year we will be fighting for the championship title 

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

I would put the blame on the person managing the department which handles said transaction, to me that would be the Director of Football or the CEO.  You dont blame the guy running to the car with the paperwork

Agreed. You can delegate responsibility (in part perhaps to the guy running to the car with the paperwork), but you can't delegate accountability.

Ultimately, regardless of what cockup caused this transfer to go wrong, the DoF is accountable.

7 hours ago, Samwise said:

Agreed. You can delegate responsibility (in part perhaps to the guy running to the car with the paperwork), but you can't delegate accountability.

Ultimately, regardless of what cockup caused this transfer to go wrong, the DoF is accountable.

THIS. Spot on.    The real criminal thing about this is, I suspect Shakey will be binned shortly and this screw-up is a contributory factor to our current situation. 

We will have to wait and see how this is handled, but if he is singularly held accountable, this Club will lose a massive chunk of credibility.

24 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

When do we get answers on this farce?

i suspect by December 31st. :whistle:

Yes. This is a fuching joke.  Nothing from the Club. Nothing from FIFA. Nothing from Sheppyfox.    May be close this thread now as nobody cares anyway now.

One month of garbage.    It will be too late come January.  Lets stick with King and make the most of it.

Shambolic.

I find this mess harder to deal with than a disaster on the pitch. We all know the scanario - lose at home to a useless outfit - 

Really not looking forward to the ribbing you're going to get from some of your mates. At least then you can think to yourself - just wait until your lot screw one up. This is different - it makes us look incompetent twats - you can't say to yourself wait until your lot screw up a bit of straightforward paperwork- because 99.9% of football clubs are perfectly capable of basic admin! I really do despair! For me one of the worst moments in over 50 years of following the club!

24 minutes ago, Cramptonfox said:

I find this mess harder to deal with than a disaster on the pitch. We all know the scanario - lose at home to a useless outfit - 

Really not looking forward to the ribbing you're going to get from some of your mates. At least then you can think to yourself - just wait until your lot screw one up. This is different - it makes us look incompetent twats - you can't say to yourself wait until your lot screw up a bit of straightforward paperwork- because 99.9% of football clubs are perfectly capable of basic admin! I really do despair! For me one of the worst moments in over 50 years of following the club!

Comparable to getting relegated to league one? 

45 minutes ago, Cramptonfox said:

Did you miss the administration and Peter Taylor years?

15 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

According to the merc there was no appeal. I don't think anybody knows wtf is going on 

dont think anyone does as John Percy and the Telegraph say we've submit an appeal

id more likely believe him as hes pretty spot on most the time

33 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

I can't help feeling that if this was a problem for Man U or Chelsea, it would have been sorted by now.

Real Madrid and the Spanish FA would have "fixed" this immediately, would never have been an issue.

56 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

well FIFA said the FA had requested clearance and its being considered so I guess that a yes

A situation that fits both interpretation would be that we have not "Appealed" (as such).... but we have forced the FA to sort it out with fifa.  This might be the case where we have started to suggest that the fa might be culpable  (and liable) and hense wth radio silence 

47 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

I can't help feeling that if this was a problem for Man U or Chelsea, it would have been sorted by now.

IN most situations it is those with the most channels and leverage of all sorts that tend to get what they want... kind of who you know and what you know about whom.  I can imagine that we don't have the network at the fa that some other clubs may have

1 hour ago, ultrafox said:

I can't help feeling the same old things are being said time and time again on this thread.

download (2).jpg

Archived