Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Appleton- Temporary Boss

1 hour ago, EnglishOxide said:

Just watching a re-run of last night's game and there was a scene where Shakespeare went over for Appleton's advice in the first half and he looked pretty pissed off, animated and waving his hands about whilst Shakespeare had a look on his face as though he was non plussed.

I suppose the context has changed a bit with today's news in that it makes you wonder if they had differing views on how to get the team going.

I noticed this last night but to me it looked more like Shakey didn’t have a clue what to do and Appleton was telling him to make the change to 3 at  the back 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

think I might have preferred Beaglehole to be caretaker with a total clear out

Isnt he heavily criticized for holding our youth back with his dinosaur tactics? Only got the job because hes mates with Rudderz. Think he would have to join the scrapheap 

In the same way that Shakey was not responsible for our win when he took over, Appleton will not be responsible (win or lose) for Saturday.

Imagine him thinking, i jumped from a $100k to $400k and now will be paid out. what ws it ...3 year contract? :nigel:

Archived