Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Thoughts on Dyche?

Thoughts on dyche?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. What is your general thought on Dyche as an all round manager?

• Generally Positive (would welcome here)
    • Generally Negative (pick someone else)

30 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

radio Leicester being a bit naughty with the quotes they used on twitter.

Here is what he actually said http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/football/clarets/clarets-boss-sean-dyche-ignoring-leicester-city-link-1-8812788

far from a come and get me plea.

But he did not fully rule him self out.

Well its not that he didnt fully  rule himself out, its that he didn't one bit rule himself out. in any way.

Dyche is a very direct kind of person, if there was no interest he would of come out and said he wasn't interested. Burnley preparing new contract offer as we speak.

15 minutes ago, MPH said:

Well its not that he didnt fully  rule himself out, its that he didn't one bit rule himself out. in any way.

Dyche is a very direct kind of person, if there was no interest he would of come out and said he wasn't interested. Burnley preparing new contract offer as we speak.

I just hope it's one he can't refuse.....

3 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I just hope it's one he can't refuse.....

In comparison to some other options, i'd take him.

No disrespect to him but i feel like my standards are dropping the further into the distance the prem win goes!

As the Leicester owners seem keen on a big, glamorous name Dyche might be wise to sit tight and wait for the Villa job to come up. It would be easier to build something at Villa. Although few Leicester City supporters might have delusions of grandeur what about your owners? Do they realise eighth in The PL and a good cup run is not a bad season for you?

4 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

As the Leicester owners seem keen on a big, glamorous name Dyche might be wise to sit tight and wait for the Villa job to come up. It would be easier to build something at Villa. Although few Leicester City supporters might have delusions of grandeur what about your owners? Do they realise eighth in The PL and a good cup run is not a bad season for you?

I think they realise that third from bottom is a bad season for us ?

Everyone talking about his ability to take charge of the squad.

If this is the criteria for successfully navigating us from our current position then why not re-instate Pearson!!

Would not want Dyche anywhere near the club and would like a foreign coach (doesn't have to be a name).

Everyone moaning about 4-4-2, the formation is not the problem it is the way we play it.

Why we constantly keep changing the  way we play, for the life of me I can not understand. 

We need to go back to basics, it's not rocket science!!!

38 minutes ago, 1969 said:

I think they realise that third from bottom is a bad season for us ?

Eh, Sunderland fans don't understand football so don't be surprised.

I'd sooner we went left field and got someone like Galtier but from those seriously linked Dyche is easily the best option... his "pound notes" shit needs to be binned though 

8 hours ago, Captain... said:

I don't like Forest, but the assistant manager of a managerial target being a former Forest player, is hardly going to make me rip up my season ticket in a frothing rage. We have had plenty of players and managers with Forest ties, some good, some bad, but when our Captain was a former Forest Captain and born and bred tree. I think Ian Woan, who was always seemed a decent sort, being a possible part of Dyche's support team will barely even register with most fans.

There was a hint of sarcasm in what I said

Archived