Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer Window - January

I'd heard that Ulloa had stuff going on in his personal life, which is why we gave him another contract and a bit of peace of mind in that respect. Not sure how true it is, but he certainly hasn't been making much noise about not playing, despite barely getting a kick this season.

On 07/12/2017 at 23:26, Ric Flair said:

I'd genuinely lob about 8 fringe players and £20 million at Fulham for athe Sessegnon brothers

Fulham will be up this year or next. He seems to have his head screwed on and even came out and said he only wanted to leave for guaranteed week in week out games.

Having said that he will eventually end up at Spurs... reckon he has a couple of seasons at Fulham left though.

As for his brother 100% yes, I wonder if they have to come as a package like the Wright Phillips used to?

On 08/12/2017 at 13:33, MPH said:

It pains me that we turned down money offers for Ulloa about 12 months ago...

Whilst I see your point you have to look at why they rejected the offers which I feel was the right thing to do. The first bid from Alves was reported to be around 1.7 which was derisory given that in the summer he was seemingly worth 12 to West Brom. With hindsight the West Brom deal now looks good but the team collapse we suffered was unforseen. The alleged 6 million bid from Sunderland was more interesting but ... at that time we were both in the same pot fighting relegation. Sunderland's problem was scoring goals, how stupid we would have looked if we'd sold him and his goals kept them up and sent us down! Hindsight is a wonderful thing. The real mystery for me is why we gave him another contract but, there again, we're not privy to what the other considerations were at the time, mostly we just speculate.

REAL MADRID EMERGE AS SHOCK CONTENDERS TO SIGN LEICESTER ACE

Everton, Liverpool and Man City also interested

12 December 2017

Real Madrid could launch a sensational bid to sign Leicester City winger Demarai Gray.

Gray’s speed and skill in wide areas have caught the eye since Claude Puel took over at the King Power Stadium.

Everton head the market to sign the 21-year-old at 9/4. But it’s the European champions’ interest that will really cause waves.

Real are second-favourites at 5/2 to seal Gray’s signature.

Gareth Bale’s injury problems mean they could be in the market for reinforcements in wide areas.

Liverpool (3/1) and league-leaders Manchester City (5/1) could also make a move for the talented youngster.

Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Leicester will do well to keep hold of Gray with a whole host of clubs thought to be watching the youngster, and the latest odds are suggesting the English youngster could soon swap Leicester for La Liga.”

Ladbrokes Latest Betting:

Demarai Gray Next Club

Everton – 9/4

Real Madrid – 5/2

Liverpool – 3/1

Man City – 5/1

All Odds and Markets correct as of date of publication

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, davieG said:

REAL MADRID EMERGE AS SHOCK CONTENDERS TO SIGN LEICESTER ACE

Everton, Liverpool and Man City also interested

12 December 2017

Real Madrid could launch a sensational bid to sign Leicester City winger Demarai Gray.

Gray’s speed and skill in wide areas have caught the eye since Claude Puel took over at the King Power Stadium.

Everton head the market to sign the 21-year-old at 9/4. But it’s the European champions’ interest that will really cause waves.

Real are second-favourites at 5/2 to seal Gray’s signature.

Gareth Bale’s injury problems mean they could be in the market for reinforcements in wide areas.

Liverpool (3/1) and league-leaders Manchester City (5/1) could also make a move for the talented youngster.

Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Leicester will do well to keep hold of Gray with a whole host of clubs thought to be watching the youngster, and the latest odds are suggesting the English youngster could soon swap Leicester for La Liga.”

Ladbrokes Latest Betting:

Demarai Gray Next Club

Everton – 9/4

Real Madrid – 5/2

Liverpool – 3/1

Man City – 5/1

All Odds and Markets correct as of date of publication

why go to everton or even liverpool?  I expect back four it top priority for city and I can't think Real would be interested - is this some book his agent is running?

22 minutes ago, Harry S said:

I dont see gray leaving saying that he recently just signed a new contract. We would definetly not give him to everton rivals.

If any truth in the Madrid link it would not matter if he signed for us this morning. He's no fan or Leicester lad and how many chances do you think he will get to go Madrid in his career.

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Everton head the market to sign the 21-year-old at 9/4.

So he signs a new contract just recently and is given a run in the side by the new manager who appears to rate him quite highly.

Now he's likely to leave for Everton to team up again with their assistant manager who wouldn't give him a run in the side as he didn't appear to rate him.

Yes can really see this happening! lol

1 minute ago, the fox said:

i won't laugh away "gray to real madrid" rumours that fast. as far as i can see, he has all the physical gifts and he isn't braindead. it's now up to him to get the intangibles. i don't think him going to real madrid to be ronaldo's understudy is that far fetched.

Im sure in many ways it would be a dream move for him but if he got frustrated at lack of game time for us, i dont see that being any better if he went to Real Madrid.... he's at the age he needs to be playing regularly especially if he wants to break into the full England set up...

25 minutes ago, MPH said:

Im sure in many ways it would be a dream move for him but if he got frustrated at lack of game time for us, i dont see that being any better if he went to Real Madrid.... he's at the age he needs to be playing regularly especially if he wants to break into the full England set up...

Agree with the first part of your post but if he signed for Real Madrid I'm sure he would be immediately selected for the full England squad. That's what happens when players sign for the big clubs.