Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer Window - January

6 hours ago, Gazza M said:

I think it will be a window of exits to be honest and long overdue. I would wave off:

Ulloa

Benny

Musa

Jakapovic

Amartey

Not Jakupovic or Amartey! 

Jakupovic is actually a decent keeper, and perfect for our Sit on the bench and be happy role. Hamer is in the shop window, hence why he's being played ahead of Jakupovic. 

Amartey is a good player. Just needs to focus on the one position.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I would take him for sure - by saying watch this space do you have any knowledge or is it just you'd like him here ? 

As much as i'd love to say this is inside information it's not, although he does fit the bill & CP has worked with him (i believe).

Fast, attack-minded & work rate! CP if you're reading this you know what to do

11 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Musa open to Hull move.

http://m.sport-express.ru/football/england/reviews/ahmed-musa-veryu-nastanet-den-kogda-snova-sygrayu-za-cska-1334658/

Will need Google Translate to read the bit about this (1/4 way down the article).

The writings been on the wall since Sevilla away. He should have gone in August when he had the chance. 

Can only see two departures. Musa (on loan) and Benalouane for a nominal fee. Both should have been moved on in the summer. Ulloa might go but I think we'll keep hold of him until the summer, especially if we are still in the League Cup and FA Cup come the end of January.

maybe an out of date fact, but pretty sure we had the most goals from set pieces. Something we've admittedly been sh*t at for years; to further improve james ward-prowse could be a healthy addition for the team, can play on the wing or anywhere in midfield and obviously deliver a quality ball.

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:13, FoxinNotts said:

Not Jakupovic or Amartey! 

Jakupovic is actually a decent keeper, and perfect for our Sit on the bench and be happy role. Hamer is in the shop window, hence why he's being played ahead of Jakupovic. 

Amartey is a good player. Just needs to focus on the one position.

I dont think anybody would come to a club and be content to not even make the bench having been Hull's first choice last year in goal. I think there would have been some takers for Hamer in the summer if we wanted rid. There must be something clearly wrong with him. Keep Hamer 2nd choice and send Jakupovic back to Hull with the Moose (Musa).

As for Amartey, he is ok in cm and rb. He isn't good enough to play week in week out at RB at Prem level. He won't get in in front of Ndidi who is head and shoulders above him and also younger, trying to play the same position. Amartey needs to play every week and the club should do him a favour and let him develop at a slightly lower standard elsewhere.

Merc has linked us with Mark Sykes from Glenavon in Northern Ireland.

20-year old midfielder who we'd probably add to our U23s. Know nothing about him, and nor do the Merc either it seems...

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfer-news-interest-774892

Edited by CloudFox

On 13/11/2017 at 07:04, Gazza M said:

I think it will be a window of exits to be honest and long overdue. I would wave off:

Ulloa

Benny

Musa

Jakapovic

Amartey

Ulloa, Benny and Musa yes but he'll keep Jakupovic as we need 3 keepers and he'll keep Amartey for his versatility. If Amartey does go, I'd imagine it would be a loan. Hes only young and could still come good.