Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer Window - January

10 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

If we don't get ben arfa I wouldnt mind mirrales or scherderlin at everton - they had a bust up a few weeks ago. I always thought both were decent players and give us something we lack keeping the ball. 

Mirallas isn't any better than what we have already for me. No idea how Schneiderlin has done at Everton but I reckon with Silva coming in there'd be little need for him.

14 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mirallas isn't any better than what we have already for me. No idea how Schneiderlin has done at Everton but I reckon with Silva coming in there'd be little need for him.

I just think the players we have atm in midfield do lack creativity and keeping the ball. It's gonna take silva time which I hope hes given. Were not blessed with great options if Iborra / ndidi get injured. 

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

If we don't get ben arfa I wouldnt mind mirrales or scherderlin at everton - they had a bust up a few weeks ago. I always thought both were decent players and give us something we lack keeping the ball. 

I expect ben arfa will come.  Schniderling would be good call.. he needs to get his cateer going.  We are blessed with ndidi and iborra... but the mf options are paper thin even if silva works out

With Amartey and Musa hardly featuring in the most recent match day squads, are they out-of-favour altogether and Puel won't give them one final opportunity?

I'd still give Amartey another chance, as has been playungbin different positions and not in a stable role whenever he had played, whilst I think Musa's head has been turned.

21 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Sturridge wants out of Liverpool :ph34r:

If only we didnt already have 6 strikers

one more wouldn't hurt.... 

besides, it very  possible both ulloa AND slimani will leave this january... Musa out on loan too, maybe?

Again another window approaching, and I’m more concerned about who we lose, mahrez has interest from Man City etc allegedly, slim wants out allegedly, and I’m sure more will leave to get game time, but realistically I struggle to see us attracting the players of as good or better standard, so going to be another interesting window.

22 minutes ago, Harry S said:

Do west ham or palace have any decent players if so we could pick a some of them if they are still in relegation by jan 

Lanzini Antonio Zaha would be the only ones I'd consider tbh assuming Mahrez goes

Edited by Lcfcrory

5 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Again another window approaching, and I’m more concerned about who we lose, mahrez has interest from Man City etc allegedly, slim wants out allegedly, and I’m sure more will leave to get game time, but realistically I struggle to see us attracting the players of as good or better standard, so going to be another interesting window.

Relax - In Rudkin we trust.   

• Haha 1

Leicester City are ready to push ahead with a January move for New York City FC forward Jack Harrison.

The 21-year-old has been impressing in the MLS and recently made his debut for the England Under-21 side.

Harrison originally spent seven years at Manchester United before moving to America when he was 14.

The youngster has begun to fulfil his potential across the Atlantic and has emerged as one of England’s brightest young stars, having bagged ten goals so far this season.

That form has sparked interest from Brighton, Everton and Leicester in Harrison, who is reportedly valued at £6m.

Manchester City have also been linked with the youngster and the Blues reportedly have first refusal of Harrison due to the Premier League side’s ‘sister-club’ relationship with the MLS outfit.

But, according to Calciomercato, it is the Foxes who are pushing ahead with a January move for the New York City star.

The club are desperate to beat their rivals to his signature and are hoping to sneak ahead of them with a bid in the next transfer window.

READ MORE - Jack Harrison: Profile of the New York City 'golden boy' who's been called up to the England U21 squad

Ads by Revcontent

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-leicester-city-leading-race-mls-wonderkid-and-former-manchester-united#jvEezw12ceSfAwvP.99

On 20/11/2017 at 21:28, Monsell1976 said:

The only person who thinks man city might come for mahrez is mahrezs agent