Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer Window - January

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Because Chelsea don't understand the concept of putting loads of money into the youth academy then what to do next 

Given I think Rudkin is clueless, Chelsea are even more clueless. Selling Matic and replacing with Danny Benchwarmer is very puzzling.  May be things are not so bad with us......?

• Haha 2

If we sell ulloa we do not need another striker ffs we've got vardy Okazaki iheanacho slimani... who are all very good strikers, aswell as having multiple players who can play a game or two there If need be. It's the midfield and defense that needs working on, just a little strengthening and youth prospects to replace the old eventually.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Apparently we have made a offer of 17 Million for this guy from Galatasaray,

Just read he only joined Galtasaray in August on a 4 year deal, I'd be surprised to see this happen.......and why another central midfielder?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/badou-ndiaye/profil/spieler/211325

Edited by norwichfox

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Given I think Rudkin is clueless, Chelsea are even more clueless. Selling Matic and replacing with Danny Benchwarmer is very puzzling.  May be things are not so bad with us......?

They are not crap because they don't have Matic.

16 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Just read he only joined Galtasaray in August on a 4 year deal, I'd be surprised to see this happen.......and why another central midfielder?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/badou-ndiaye/profil/spieler/211325

Not sure why but new manager, new idea's I guess.

Bid rejected according to Turkish outlets.

I would imagine a few will be shipped out very soon.

We are in for Hirst again 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5071255/Sheff-Wed-star-George-Hirst-mysterious-team-snub.html

He is frustrated with lack of first team playing time at Sheffield Wednesday so why would a move to us be logical when we have over  £50m worth of strikers on our bench who can't get a game? He will be in our U23 or shipped out in loan to the Championship or League One. 

Edited by Koke

Ulloa situation is strange, not getting game time for U23's because we appear to actually be giving young talent a go (minus eldin) and I can't remember the last match day squad he was in..... Also don't remember the last training photos I saw him in... I wonder if he's just gone home lollol 

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No one told him slim was away on int duty!

i expect he had a few days off and maybe wanted to catch up with some old friends.

He's not had a chance to catch up with the news yet....he came to have a word with Shakey about the Everton Managers job....lol

I can see it being a fairly quiet window. An attacking right back for definite but other than that, the only real singings I can see is making is squad players. Personally I think our squad is in good shape at the moment (with Silva), we might just need to look to the future with a few young squad players which can develop.