Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer Window - January

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

The only person who thinks man city might come for mahrez is mahrezs agent

But Mahrez has his seat at Manchester bus station ready for the January window.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-poised-ditch-two-club-11569033

www.mirror.co.uk

mirror.co.uk

Leicester considering £30m January clear-out including two of their record buys

By Steve Madeley|Nov. 22nd, 2017

Send to Kindle

Leicester are considering a £30million clear-out in January.

New boss Claude Puel has refused to rule out selling the Foxes ' former record signings Ahmed Musa and Leonardo Ulloa, along with defender Yohan Benalouane when the window in the New Year.

Strikers Ulloa and Musa both made club history when they joined for £10m and £16m respectively in 2014 and 2016, while Benalouane cost £5m.

However, the trio have not played a minute of Premier League football so far this season under Craig Shakespeare and his October replacement Puel.

Leonardo Ulloa celebrates scoring Leicester City's first goal
Ulloa scored vital goals on the run-in as Leicester won the title two seasons ago... (Image: Getty)
Burton-Albion-v-Leicester-City-Pre-Season-Friendly.jpg
...but his only two appearances this term has been in the EFL Cup (Image: Getty)

The Frenchman said: “Some players for the moment are starting players, on the bench, or cannot play, but for these games they can have some opportunities to play, so it’s important to keep them with a positive attitude, strong and with hard work on the pitch. And for this moment they are professional and very concentrated about training sessions.

“They also play sometimes with the Under-23s to keep a good level. That is very important.

“After the games in November and December, we will see in the window of course, with game time for every player whether it’s enough and not enough and we will see what we can do with different players.

“But with the moment I am happy with the hard work of the team.”

I

33 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Why the bollocks we gave Leo a new contract after what happened last jan I'll never know 

That and how useless he's been for a good year and a half. I think he's scored one goal in 18 months. He's finished at this level.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2017 at 09:16, sylofox said:

Not sure why people are excited about the Jan window. All the last 3 windows have done is remind me of a UB40 hit.

True but last January we signed Ndidi. The January before that we signed Gray and Amartey. I won't be surprised if we make another decent signing this January.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, les-tah said:

as silva proved we have to sell to buy now .. the moneys dried up. lol 

Don't think this is the case. More the fact we can't keep adding players. For ffp we will need to clear the wage bill. And the dressing room will end up toxic with loads of none playing players.