Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

Just now, Cameron Davidson said:

It was right in front of us. Looked like he didn’t know where the fans are to start with... Turns out a guy in a Sporting shirt had a sign asking for it.. 

Not much of an excuse is it? Perhaps if we hadn't been humped, but it doesn't take much to see why pandering to a fan of your previous team in the away end might not be the best of ideas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cameron Davidson said:

It was right in front of us. Looked like he didn’t know where the fans are to start with... Turns out a guy in a Sporting shirt had a sign asking for it.. 

Infact it's no excuse at all. Wouldn't take much to get hold of a Sporting shirt and write a sign. 

Poor thinking and illuminates the entire ethos of the team atm. 

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Not much of an excuse is it? Perhaps if we hadn't been humped, but it doesn't take much to see why pandering to a fan of your previous team in the away end might not be the best of ideas. 

Dragovic, Maguire made a point to come over and clap/apologize, as did Vardy, who came right to the stand and gave his shirt.. Silva did as well I guess... just to the Palace end.

46 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Gave his shirt to the Palace fans. Any explanation on that? 

could explain a lot about his performances if he doesn’t actually know which team he’s playing for 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ashley said:

****ing giving his shirt to a palace fan what the actual **** 

Keep calm and read below.

33 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

He gave it to a Portuguese guy with a sporting shirt and a sign written in Portuguese but don't let that ruin a good internet story.

However I accept it was probably ill judged after that result.

He will come good for us next season. I do hope he stays and becomes an integral part for us, the part we always wished him to become.

This campaign should be written off on the whole for Silva - joined the club under unfortunate circumstances (due to ineptitude on another level) and was then kept out by other players for large parts of the remainder of the season.

And today, with Choudhoury getting the nod ahead of him, well...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Keep calm and read below.

I don't actually give a flying **** do not give your shirt to an opposition fan OR CLAP them before you CLAP your own fans like our players have done before 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't actually give a flying **** do not give your shirt to an opposition fan OR CLAP them before you CLAP your own fans like our players have done before 

Agreed. It cost me a full day and an arm and a leg to watch that shite. Might have been worth acknowledging us before going over to the home fans. 

Edited by foxile5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Where is the evidence it was an opposition fan? and I suspect he didn’t think any of our fans would want it after that result, 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Where is the evidence it was an opposition fan? and I suspect he didn’t think any of our fans would want it after that result, 

He was sat in the Palace end? Is that good enough?