Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

I don't want to be harsh, but I wish I'd never seen the f#cker play! Gave the ball away too much. I can we spend £22m on a Portuguese international midfielder he seems to not be able to pass? He doesn't even win enough tackles to make up for it....

It's a shame to judge him when he's playing in this poor performing team, but he doesn't look good.

To think, at the start of the season, we were asking who had the better deal. Drinkwater to Chelsea for 34m or us signing Iborra and Silva for the same money.  I'm not so sure I know who the winner is.

Too many high balls which he never had a chance of winning. 

He fits in perfectly into our midfield in that not one of them, and i’m including Wilf, look the complete player. 

Just now, Beechey said:

B3. Looked the best for both halves, didn't see anything from anyone else that beat Silva, at least, and he played the full 90'.

Yes they were all poor,but he was the most expensive player on the pitch and was terrible.Since he came into the team we have been terrible,maybe it is a coincidence,but weak tackling,awful passing and the pace of a snail from your star foreign signing doesn't help

7 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Yes they were all poor,but he was the most expensive player on the pitch and was terrible.Since he came into the team we have been terrible,maybe it is a coincidence,but weak tackling,awful passing and the pace of a snail from your star foreign signing doesn't help

He wasn't the most expensive player on the pitch though, Iheanacho cost £25m. If you want us to spend £.0.4m on each player then just say so, the player has no say over their price, team mates, position or formation

Edited by Beechey

1 minute ago, mazarron fox said:

Never mind Silva who must be thinking wtf am I surrounded by ! Mahrez is a fraud and is stealing a living on past glories he does not give a flying f.ck for the crime of even considering playing him Puel should be fired

People criticising mahrez complete nuts, with a memory of my dog with Alzheimer's. 

On 29/04/2018 at 08:14, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If King had played like Silva did yesterday my god this place would implode. 

Valid again. What does this guy offer? 

Not creative. Can't pass. Can't take a man on. Can't defend. Lightweight. Not a leader. 

Another waste.