Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

30 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't actually give a flying **** do not give your shirt to an opposition fan OR CLAP them before you CLAP your own fans like our players have done before 

Aw, so touchy...

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

****ing hell he has had to clarify it. Bet he ****ing hates it here lol

I know I would. Our fans are absolutely shite when it comes to petty crap like this.

Sure slate the performance, but for people to get offended by this is just plain ****ing embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, breadandcheese said:

I still think he's a good player who will show his ability.

Not under this manager.

Less this manager, more these teammates. How's he supposed to shine as a technical player with morgan behind him and ndidi to his side (much as i like wilf, his ball skills are poor)

Again, people ripping on Silva despite him being subbed into a team which was 2-0 down and playing awfully, and then 5 minutes later his midfielder partner is gone and another 5 minutes later we're down to 10 men. Who can expect him be some footballing god under those circumstances?

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 2

I feel for some of our players, Silva in particular.

Whether it’s team mates not on his wave length? Or tactically they don’t exploit space to pull the other team around, allowing people to make easier passes.

You could stick KDB in our team and he’d give the ball away a lot more than he does at Manchester City.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Our fans don’t deserve players like Silva and Maguire. 

Half of our lot would rather have Jack Hobbs and Matt Oakley back in the ****ing side whilst going back to kick ball and chase with Matty Fryatt up top. 

Half of our fan base have never seen the likes of Fryatt, Hobbs and Oakley playing for us! ?