Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre-match

I'd be delighted if we backed up our recent wins with a point here. They're Maybe not what they were a couple of years ago, but Austin is in good form and they're still a very solid side. 

A win, and we really would be sitting pretty going into the hectic Christmas period, but I'll go for a 1-1 draw- Vardy with ours. 

Edited by Ted Maul

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I was abroad for this game and out and about with very little phone signal. Not sure I ever brought myself to watch the highlights... Jesus, the defending was bad.

Last season there were many pathetic performances, especially away from home, and this was one of them.

3 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Puel will want to stick it to those that harshly sacked him, with losing their best talent he still got them a Cup final and top 8 finish... 

On the face of it, the sacking was harsh. However, most Saints fans said it was the right call, and they watch them every week. Similar to the Ranieri sacking in many ways- everyone on the outside called us ungrateful, but most Leicester fans knew it had to happen.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Last season there were many pathetic performances, especially away from home, and this was one of them.

Yeah, there were too many matches where we just didn't turn up. Bizarre season really- some of our greatest ever memories in the CL, contrasted with some outright dross in the league. 

26 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

I reckon Romeu picked up his 5th booking of the season yesterday , so will be suspended - If I'm right, it will be a big plus for us as he's bossed the midfield whenever we play them down there.   

Romeu bossed the 0-0 game at our place last season as well. They completely dominated us. Hopefully Iborra can be our Romeu.

9 minutes ago, Bablemikey said:

The Palace game at the weekend is on Sky but the away game at Southampton is not being shown on UK TV anywhere as far as I can see.

I fear this is the case

so, can anyone provide me a fool proof way of finding a stream?