Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre-match

5 hours ago, KFS said:

Win this and Saturday and we're in touching distance of Europe. Early days yet but you'd back our squad over Burnley's to not drop off.

Hate to say it but it we've got ambition this season, the next two are 'must win'...

Absolutely agree with you. ?? Going to be interesting to see the starting 11 tonight, hoping we go for it to be honest, attacking setup :) 

49 minutes ago, Babylon said:

How shit must he be if we're taking the kids goalkeeper down for this game?

Not one of the kids keepers as they'd be U18s

Guessing (not that difficult) Kasper playing and Hamer on the bench and Max Bramley gone down as an experience and part of his development,

After some great displays and getting them so far in the Checkatrade Hamer did take his place with the 'kids' against Scunthorpe.

Great that under the current management age is no barrier

Is worrying though that we don't have real quality keeper cover at present 

Edited by Bob Hazels shorts

Is Romeu suspended for them? Can't see anything to suggest he is, but the PL website lists him as having 5 yellows :blink:

Edit- thought he'd picked up a yellow up in their last game, but seems he served his match ban a couple of weeks ago

Edited by Ted Maul

There are no easy games in this leagues. Every team can produce a result on their day. It'll be interesting match for sure...

Their manager: "It will be crucial to try to keep the ball as much as possible, and to try to be really balanced when we're close to them with the ball."

As we're now trying to play with a lot more posession and keeping the ball ourselves it'll be interesting to see what the ensuing dynamics look like.

I'd probably take a draw right now but I've got a sneaky feeling we'll win... 2-1.

3 hours ago, FIF said:

Please.

He was born in the north of Paris. It gets damn cold up there in the north.

I Know...

so hopefully he dont moan that 6 or 7 is cold, dont really understand your point tbh.

I was replying to someone saying that he hopes Riyad isnt cold..

9 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

We’ve got ourselves into a position where we go to these sort of places and play with freedom. A draw would be perfectly fine but I think we’re better than them if we’re on it

A clean sheet would be nice 

Our record defending corners is ABYSMAL. It has become a total joke. Until it is sorted (........Kasper?? ..... please......) we will NOT be seeing clean sheets.

2-2 tonight. Brilliant performance spoilt by our goalkeeper's inability to come out to gather set-pieces!

• Like 1

Those talking about how cold it will be tonight, reminds me of how cold it was in Copenhagen last year....I was absolutely freezing to death! And the cold seem to get to the players as well, since they never really got going in that game (except for Kasper).

I hope it doesn't have the same effect tonight.

Just decided to check out our yellow card stats to see if we were going to loose players on the build up, quite a pleasant surprise that no one is on more than 2 we can slot this into the "most average team" post....16 games and a total of 16 bookings....In no particular order:

Vardy             1
Okazaki         1
Gray              2
Albrighton      2
Maguire         1
Fuchs            1
Iheanacho     1
James           1
Morgan         2
Ndidi             2
Schmeichel   2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Our record defending corners is ABYSMAL. It has become a total joke. Until it is sorted (........Kasper?? ..... please......) we will NOT be seeing clean sheets.

2-2 tonight. Brilliant performance spoilt by our goalkeeper's inability to come out to gather set-pieces!

We saw one 11 days ago.