Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre-match

Cut out the inexplicable dodgy starts and we shouldn't have anything to fear from Southampton.

It would be lovely to keep this little run going. 1-1 wouldn't be a disaster but I'll stick my neck out and go for a 1-0 victory.

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Honestly any result here wouldn't surprise me. I think we are the better team but we are away and they are no mugs. They thrashed us in the same game last year.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw which I think would be a decent result.

Last years result was as close as I've ever seen a city team going out to deliberately lose a game in response to the managers ludicrous selection and game plan - won't happen this time 

8 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

No.

We don't need to be a lot better than we were against Newcastle.

Although we probably will.

I think we kind of do. Southampton are a better side than Newcastle so we need to be more defensively alert.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Honestly any result here wouldn't surprise me. I think we are the better team but we are away and they are no mugs. They thrashed us in the same game last year.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw which I think would be a decent result.

They only trashed us because Claudio thought it would be great to play us in 4-4-2 diamond a couple of hours before the game. This is the game where I definitely lost faith in him. This time is a whole other matter even if I don't expect an easy win. 

Give one of the wingers a breather. I'm quite worried that our CMs will eventually be super fatigued, but when the option is andy king, I'm not sure we can take a chance rotating them. 

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Maguire Chilwell

Mahrez Iborra Ndidi Gray

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Goalkeeper, Dragovic, King, Thomas, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Slim

They play tomorrow, but at home. And  we travel the length of England. I expect a close run thing and how Puel rotates us will be intriguing. If Puel pulls this off you could start believing in sixth. It's a big ask though.

I'm quietly optimistic about this one. 

They've only won 1 out the last 5 and we're in good form.

They don't score or concede many so I can see us nicking a 1-0 win

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

They play tomorrow, but at home. And  we travel the length of England. I expect a close run thing and how Puel rotates us will be intriguing. If Puel pulls this off you could start believing in sixth. It's a big ask though.

They will fly, it's not exactly a tough journey.