Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre-match

29 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Their lot seem to be convinced that VVD will be out to hurt Vardy for his foul on him last season. Gotta catch him first lad

lol if there was one player who wouldn't be intimidated by that then it's JV.

It was probably the norm in non league and players could get away with it!

These are on form at the moment - tough game ahead. I'll take a 1-1 draw.

But if our ambitions truly have changed and we're now looking at getting Europa League the conventional way, we need to win this one - the gap to 5th is widening. Otherwise, points dropped here drops us back into mid table dead rubber territory and makes the League Cup a far more important focus.

If Brighton can do a job, we could be 2 points off Spuds tonight. That's got to be enough of a carrot to dangle! :ph34r:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Just decided to check out our yellow card stats to see if we were going to loose players on the build up, quite a pleasant surprise that no one is on more than 2 we can slot this into the "most average team" post....16 games and a total of 16 bookings....In no particular order:

Vardy             1
Okazaki         1
Gray              2
Albrighton      2
Maguire         1
Fuchs            1
Iheanacho     1
James           1
Morgan         2
Ndidi             2
Schmeichel   2

That's less than Spurs should have had in one game at Stamford Bridge!

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, bluesbrothers said:

These are on form at the moment - tough game ahead. I'll take a 1-1 draw.

But if our ambitions truly have changed and we're now looking at getting Europa League the conventional way, we need to win this one - the gap to 5th is widening. Otherwise, points dropped here drops us back into mid table dead rubber territory and makes the League Cup a far more important focus.

If Brighton can do a job, we could be 2 points off Spuds tonight. That's got to be enough of a carrot to dangle! :ph34r:

They've won 1 in 7 league games. I wouldn't say they're on form! 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

really ? I would have thought they will look at tonight as being the more likely return and play their best team - Saturday the game for more rotation

Could swing both ways, depend if their under-pressure manager thinks maybe nicking a win here is more important than not being absolutely hammered at Chelsea.

28 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Bowling night tonight so I won't be watching live, think I might try ignoring the game entirely and find out the score from the MOTD highlights like back in the good old days.

You're a better man than me if you can display that kind of willpower...No peeking at the phone or putting the radio on on the way back from bowling...? :whistle: