Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre-match

They seem toothless upfront, barring Austin.

If we can stop giving Redmond space, their threat will probably be limited to long-balls.

Don't see why there's big hype about Van Dijk. Yes he's still quite young, but he seems to be pretty inconsistent for the price tag he's reportedly set to imo.

On 09/12/2017 at 19:51, Koke said:

The Claude Puel derby. 

Need to be a lot better than we were against Newcastle. But we're on a decent run.

Really, I'd hope scoring 3 away from home would be enough to get us some sort of result, now we don't have shakey and his micky adams style subs.

• Like 1

Like many others I'd take a Draw right now, but I do think its a game we can win because we now have momentum and some inside knowledge of Southampton.

I like what Puel is doing with the Team. The plan seems to be to outscore the opposition even if we concede a few silly goals. Kasper needs to get back to controlling the 6-yard box.  Teams are targeting us in set plays knowing our weakness.

Vardy might be a few things but dirty isn't one of them. I suspect he might be wound up for this one. But the beauty now is while Teams are watching him, others are slipping in to score. things are looking good for the future.

• Like 1

It's good they think Vardy did it on purpose really. They'll all boo him and that's when he seems to shine. He'll get the winner if that's the case. He'll take the piss, they'll hate him even more and then that's one more team he's guaranteed to bag against. 

• Like 3