Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

SO he is useful as a squad player then?  Which is the opposite of what you said?  If he was starting I might be a little concerned but off the bench he's not the worst option of all time?  I just hope we win.X

Lmao he is starting you dweeb

I've worked it out. With Iborra we can afford more attacking options as he knows what he's doing on the pitch. He can't play 3 games in a week so we've had to bring King back, Chilwell has pushed into midfield and Okazaki is back both to offer more protection for King being overrun.

• Like 1

I have a feeling Slim is not being included because he is all but sold in January. Now really thinking Kelechi is not fancied by Puel. 

Not too down about the team, doesnt look the sexiest at first glance, but hey ho, could be good. Little disturbed as i'm finally admitting to myself Iheanacho might not be happening for us as we'd hoped when we signed him

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Erm..........  Shall I tell him or does someone else want to? X

You said you'd be concerned if he was starting, but off the bench he's a good option, but he IS starting, rendering what you said a load of shite mate ?

1 minute ago, Foxy_jim said:

You said you'd be concerned if he was starting, but off the bench he's a good option, but he IS starting, rendering what you said a load of shite mate ?

I think you have had what the young folk call "a mare" here mate.  I was quite clearly talking about Ulloa if you actually read the thread rather than just comment without even putting in that much effort.  Great put down though and I haven;t heard the word dweeb since about 1997 so that was quite a nice walk down memory lane.  X

• Haha 1

Some of the overreacting on here is embarrassing to say the least. King is the third beat midfielder we have fit and available. 

We currently have two first choice midfielders putting shifts in week in week out and now we have a ridiculous amount of games in a short space of time and we rest one, it's quite simple.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wild get a rest on Saturday. A tricky away game and Shinji's work rate is what's required. 

Let's be positive!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

I see he has picked the forums favourite scapegoat, I hope kingy scores and shoves it down your throats.

That's about as likely to occur as Kasper running the length of the park and slipping one neatly into the corner with Forster frozen to the spot thinking WTF.