Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (A) Match Thread

Aren't all players supposed to get a new start under a new manager.  Let's at least see King in a new system before we hang draw and quarter him eh?  If he plays sh1t knock yourselves out but calm down.   AT this rate you'll all be in a foaming state come match time.  Anyone fancy a snuggle to coo down? X

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Do managers not realise what a settled team and a winning run does for confidence!? Ffs no need for changes at all imo

Yeah we only played three days ago and have another game in another three days, and the busiest schedule in the league. I'm sure fatigue isn't a real thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Useful at holding the ball up in the corner but what else, Vardy's going to be spent by the end of the month as we don't appear to have any other forward option now.

SO he is useful as a squad player then?  Which is the opposite of what you said?  If he was starting I might be a little concerned but off the bench he's not the worst option of all time?  I just hope we win.X

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Ulloa's recent recall to the squad disturbs me.

Luckiest bloke in the world. Most clubs would have ditched him after his rant in January, we gave him 2 years even thought he's massively declined and has done **** all but moan since winning the league.