Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Please tell us what exactly Kings strengths are?

and don't say passing sideways 

I thought King was used rather defensively under Shake and that did not go well as we know.

If he can move the ball forward, I think he will be a decent threat to the opponent, and of course with the right tactics.

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

We're playing 7 games in 20 days. We're going to have to make some changes guys. Chill out! 

im ok with that but when the change is andy king its just a painful reminder that we fudged the silva deal.

its like i have adriens balls dangling in front of me but im not allowed to lick them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I’ve been reading this forum for over 10 years, and it feels like this thread, pre kick off, has more content than most match threads ever.

By the reaction in here you’d think the manager had picked a back four of Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Glenn Hoddle.

COYB.

:scarf:

:rolleyes: Pol Pot is a winger you fool

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How can we honestly go in to a game with Ulloa as our only viable substitute up top with over £70 million worth of players not even on the bench? I can understand resting Iborra if needs be and even Gray and Albrighton seems unnecessary but what is that bench?