Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (A) Match Thread

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Don't like it. Hope I'm wrong, but on paper, this looks uninspiring. Southampton look strong on paper. Let's hope things look better on the grass.

Don’t think their side looks anything special at all. Redmond and Gabbiadini are two of the better players imo and they’re on the bench

If I was King and I scored today I would literally get my nob out and start swinging it about, obtaining the perfect lob ratio then just run into the crowd doing a kind of penis windmill and hopefully hit a few of the posters on here.  Man's a legend.  I'd let him do very bad things to me.  Come on Kingy you ugly, beautiful freak. X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gerard said:

We play twice a week until the start of January, did some of you honestly believe he was going to flog the same players?

Spot on, a draw and we'll be calling for Puel to be knighted. If he'd picked an unchanged side and lost, we'd be saying 'he should've made changes !' Let's see what happens. ?

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Okazaki was good when he came on and Gray was frustrating, so I can understand that. But other changes are wrong for me.

Ok Iborra wasn’t great the other night, but King?

Dropping Albrighton is poor and putting Chilwell in his place is inexplicable. The boy is not comfortable with the ball at all, he just runs forward a few yards and then stops and starts thinking about where he’s going to kick it.

Sounds like Albrighton to be fair. Most of the time he just twats it to nobody.