Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

**** me, the reaction on here is laughable. How exactly do you rest people without someone else taking their place? 

I like how people think Puel genuinely believe that King is better than Iborra.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

A lot of negativity around Kingy's inclusion but it could be one of those days where a player with no pace and who only passes sideways could be the key.

On a serious note, I'm genuinely interested to see Chilly and Fuchs in the same 11. Could work well.

Worked very well v Everton. 

• Like 1

I understand the start for King.

Don't understand no Iheanacho on bench, nor the inclusion of fuchs. But I'll go with it.

Puel has done pretty good so far.

8 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Think we will miss Iborra but he will almost certainly need the rest. Rotation is a part of modern football, we do need to evolve to have better options than King but it is necessary over the course of a season.

Someone like ..    Silva perhaps ? ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

calm down guys, it probably wont be one of the games where andy king brings fook all.

yeah if you want a workman like safe pair of hands to keep it tight but not offer any attacking threat then king is your man.

some of us will see this as a winnable game though and it means either puel is going safety first or iborra is not 100%.

burnley, we are coming for you, it just might take a while.

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Rotation at some point is to be expected, we can't play the same team week in week out. 

It's still a sickener even though you know it's coming. This is where not getting Silva can punish you 

This is it for me. We've been able to get by without it being an issue for a couple of months since Iborra became a regular. Now it seems a bigger issue than it probably is. 

Iborra will be back on Saturday.

• Like 1