Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

Such horrendous homophobic behaviour has no place on these pages . Its like being transported back into time to the 70's all over again . I do so hope my gay friends do not see the deplorable comments from that scoundrel . I may well not sleep tonight. I hope your happy Rob.

50 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Such horrendous homophobic behaviour has no place on these pages . Its like being transported back into time to the 70's all over again . I do so hope my gay friends do not see the deplorable comments from that scoundrel . I may well not sleep tonight. I hope your happy Rob.

I hope people don’t start throwing bananas in their posts.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, woznotwos said:

So it’s ok to make gay jokes about Brighton because homophobia isn’t as bad as it once was?.

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Each to their own what?  Prejudice?  You can have your own prejudice, as long as you don't expect to get called out for it.

Mate you do realise that I was joking about the clear and obvious typo only. Secondly, Brighton has an enormous gay community which is a positive thing and a fact! Not an insult or prejudice. Apologres if anyone was offended. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roblcfc84 said:

Mate you do realise that I was joking about the clear and obvious typo only. Secondly, Brighton has an enormous gay community which is a positive thing and a fact! Not an insult or prejudice. Apologres if anyone was offended. 

Whoosh! My bad.

lol the state of this thread. Is it really homophobic pointing out that lots of gay people live in Brighton? 

Anyway, For all of his limitations and errors he has been a superb signing and influence for us and I will wish him all the best if he goes. 

He scored probably the two most important goals in our title win and while I was practically vomiting with nerves he had the bottle to slot away a penalty.

Thanks for everything Leo, maybe you will never play a gay for Leicester.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol the state of this thread. Is it really homophobic pointing out that lots of gay people live in Brighton? 

Anyway, For all of his limitations and errors he has been a superb signing and influence for us and I will wish him all the best if he goes. 

He scored probably the two most important goals in our title win and while I was practically vomiting with nerves he had the bottle to slot away a penalty.

Thanks for everything Leo, maybe you will never play a gay for Leicester.

God where's Thracian when we need him to bring some clarity to the debate?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Let’s absolutely not tempt that guy back, i would rather crap in my hands and clap.

I rather miss Thrac, you could always rely on him as a bell-weather of unpopular opinion on the issue of the day.  Sort of a counterpoint to common sense in the 21st Century. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Admit it your the smelly fan.

People love the smell of shit, it’s the new eau di toilette.

And bloody hell if we only had one we would be laughing, we have a whole army of the great unwashed.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2018 at 22:08, Grebfromgrebland said:

So what's going on is Leo gay? I'd never have guessed but thinking about it he does have a good complexion.

His kids would probably reckon he's not gay. lol

The "gay" reference is from a tweet he made when he went on strike because the club wouldn't let him leave. It read something like "I'll never play another gay for Leicester"

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Ulloa back to Brighton on loan has picked up some speed in the last couple of hours.

Think this may depend on what Brighton do with Glenn Murray, who is being investigated on suspicion on tax avoidance/evasion.

On 22/01/2018 at 21:46, Jon the Hat said:

I rather miss Thrac, you could always rely on him as a bell-weather of unpopular opinion on the issue of the day.  Sort of a counterpoint to common sense in the 21st Century. 

I agree, his ludicrous post aside, he made some thought provoking, eye bleedingly  long posts.