Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Yep, I sure sound like the frustrated one. 

you chose to ignore everything I put and just come back with that??..very good.

can you reply and please point out why my opinion is pathetic?...and the last game you went to in which Leo put in anything that would go even an inch towards justifying his 50k per week salary??

11 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

can you reply and please point out why my opinion is pathetic?...and the last game you went to in which Leo put in anything that would go even an inch towards justifying his 50k per week salary??

I’m not going to say anything that will satisfy a person who can get this worked up over Leo Ulloa and what I posted. 

The distance I’ve travelled to see this club play if fair beyond a trip up north or a quick flight to the continent, and I’ve spent a shitload of money on this club beyond that to create a home here in NYC for LCFC fans...but that is absolutely beside the point and does not make me entitled to disrespect any player on the squad, let  alone an important player in the title-winning side. It also doesn’t take away from what you do to support the club, of course; however, I’m slightly embarrassed that I’m even responding to those points; maybe this’ll help you find some badly-needed closure (thanks for the DMs, btw). 

Leo’s lack of effort is only in your mind. 

And he played a big part in helping integrate Cambiasso and Iborra into the squad and to life in England, on top of being a well-liked teammate. But go on if you want, I’m done with ya. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

I will take back my original response to you, I’m sorry and shouldn’t make statements like that about people I don’t know (and who certainly care about the club). 

I wasnt getting wound up about Leo by the way just the unprompted insult that I took offence too. You can have whatever opinion you like about any subject you choose as far as Im concerned..but when you aimed a childish insult my way out of nowhere I felt compelled to respond.  

thats all.  nothing really to get our knickers in a twist over.

like I said via p.m have a blessed day.

23 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I will take back my original response to you, I’m sorry and shouldn’t make statements like that about people I don’t know (and who certainly care about the club). 

But you do it all the time.

Just now, The_77 said:

There’s nothing negative I can say about you that hasn’t been said before. I’m sure you’re very proud. 

And there you go again.

No need to apologise to me.

4 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Then he remains on our books and might return. The goal is surely to get rid once and for all, same with Musa and maybe Slim. Loans don't really help us move on.

i just think we're going to have trouble selling him. A loan gets him out of here, gives him a chance to get regular minutes and makes him a potentially more valuable commodity in the eyes of other clubs when the summer rolls around. Obviously, as you say, it's time to move on.

Edited by UPinCarolina