Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Ulloa - To Brighton on loan (Page 8)

Message added by davieG

https://www.lcfc.com/news/604904/leonardo-ulloa-joins-brighton-and-hove-albion-on-loan/press-release

Leonardo Ulloa Joins Brighton And Hove Albion On Loan

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa has joined Premier League side Brighton and Hove Albion in a loan deal until the end of the 2017/18 season.

ohhhhh his name is Leonardo.....

His goals were a massive contribution in us staying up and the nerves he had to take the penalty against West Ham. As well as the winner against Norwich. 

Not good enough now but always a hero for me. I'd have him taking penalties over any other player.

• Like 4

On 12/01/2018 at 12:12, gerrytaggart said:

He refused to ever play for the club again and since putting out that statement indeed has played for the club again.

clearly a man of his word!!

No where near the standard we need...zero effort when he does get on the pitch.

One of the most baffling decisions the club has made when they rewarded his disloyalty with a bumper new contract.

get rid asap.

No sympathy for his cause and I honestly think he would struggle to get a game at championship level.

Not a fan then Gerry?

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Was relatively important for us in the title winning season, and I'm not sure he's got any worse, but more to do with our squad improving. Still think he could do a job at a low end prem team / top championship team.

Completely agree... I still think he could do a job at a club like Swansea or Newcastle.

Actyally met the guy in town yesterday, seemed a bit down. Don't know if that's due to footballing reasons or personal ones.

He played a great part in keeping us up in the first season and like you mentioned scored some vital goals in the second season.

Don't understand some of the hate he gets on here but we really should appreciate the part he played in our clubs history. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Completely agree... I still think he could do a job at a club like Swansea or Newcastle.

Actyally met the guy in town yesterday, seemed a bit down. Don't know if that's due to footballing reasons or personal ones.

He played a great part in keeping us up in the first season and like you mentioned scored some vital goals in the second season.

Don't understand some of the hate he gets on here but we really should appreciate the part he played in our clubs history. 

I don't think it's hate, just sometimes when you argue something on the internet, it comes across stronger, King is another. I personally believe Ulloa's time is done here, but don't think I won't remember what he's done for us and have fond memories. But, in the cold light of day, I believe he should move to play football.

13 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Swansea will be my prediction on the last day of this window, if he's sorted out his family problems that were alluded to when he was offered that two year extension 

The peno he scored against West Ham 2 years ago will always live with me, the moment of shear elation when I’d gone to hopelessness after Vardys sending off. The moment when it dawned on me that we were going to win the league. Yes he’s not the same player now, but I’ll always respect him, I’ll always cheer him wherever he ends up and I’ll never forget him. 

He can leave here with his head held high having played a big part on our best ever season, legend. 

Edited by Sir Shep
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They already have 2 premier league players on loan, which means that either Loftus-Cheek or Fosu-Mensah, 2 starters for Palace will have to return to their parent clubs first, before Ulloa can be signed on loan

I assume it’s a transfer not loan. 

37 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Imagine being this pathetic.

the small fortune I have spent following my team I think Ive earned the right to call out a player for lack of effort.

please tell me the last game you went to in which Leo put in any kind of shift????

we pay him a fortune some of which some comes directly from me...so to call my opinion pathetic is a real shame.

the_77 Im sorry for you that everyone doesnt share your opinion, the world must be a very frustrating place for you.

Edited by gerrytaggart

Just now, gerrytaggart said:

the small fortune I have spent following my team I think Ive earned the right to call out a player for lack of effort.

please tell me the last game you went to in which Leo put in any kind of shift????

we pay him a fortune some of which some comes directly from me...so to call my opinion pathetic is a real shame.

the_77 Im sorry for you that everyone doesnt share your opinion, the world must be a very frustrating place for

I was impressed with his ten min cameo at st james’ 

5 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

The peno he scored against West Ham 2 years ago will always live with me, the moment of shear elation when I’d gone to hopelessness after Vardys sending off. The moment when it dawned on me that we were going to win the league. Yes he’s not the same player now, but I’ll always respect him, I’ll always cheer him wherever he ends up and I’ll never forget him. 

He can leave here with his head held high having played a big part on our best ever season, legend. 

Will have fond memories of Ulloa. He's well and truly paid back the £8m we spent on him. In 10 years time I'll be watching back some of his goals and smile as I reminisce of the good old days. #Nostalgia 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

the_77 Im sorry for you that everyone doesnt share your opinion, the world must be a very frustrating place for you.

Yep, I sure sound like the frustrated one.