Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Sports in movies quiz.

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

The Dodgeball one? there is an error in that one.

Yes, made me pick the wrong answer as I choose one of only two options that were a state. Also, I suspect the Hunt/Lauda film referred to is Rush.

6 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Yes, made me pick the wrong answer as I choose one of only two options that were a state. Also, I suspect the Hunt/Lauda film referred to is Rush.

I picked the right answer then as I  pressed submit I thought "oh bollocks, it said state, that's not a state" I was happy to find I got it right. I also thought that about Hunt/Lauda but I wasn't sure if there had been a different film, or maybe it had another name in the states or something.

Edited by Captain...

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

I picked the right answer then as I  pressed submit I thought "oh bollocks, it said state, that's not a state" I was happy to find I got it right.

I thought it was a trick question and he was trying to fool people into picking California as the obvious state, but I thought I'd spotted that of the other three cities, New York was also a state. I'd remembered the film having a city with bright lights and very metropolitan, so it seemed the logical choice. Having seen the film several times, I'm kicking myself now.