Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He wants to go then yeah?

I'm not sure hes hugely enjoying the new style of play, and if he can double his money....

His agent has been dropping hints for weeks.

I still dont think he will go however, club have no plans to sell.

And for 30m? Id imagine itll take a lot lot more than that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah but no but yeah but - what the Fuch is going on at Chelsea?  One minute they want Mr. Ponytail then they're after Vardy?  Brought Gnarles Barkley, Drinkwater. I mean if I were a Chelsea fan I'd wonder what the plan was. Makes nay facking sense. So as I said. Bollux. 

Struggling, apart from strong wage levels they can obviously get there, to understand why a player like Vardy etc would be tempted to move to a club that plays bland and defensive-type football and at risk of feeling wasted?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

16 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

IndyKaila, seriously... are people dumb enough to believe in that twitter fraud? Chuck enough arrows at a dartboard you get one in the bullseye eventually. Clickbait and guesswork is his thing.

But.... Ainsley Harriot's bro!

Oh wait. 

6 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Vardy angling at an improved contract perhaps

Surely this is going to be the initial cause of this. I suspect we have been making noises at Riyad’s team about a new contract and vardy’s agent will have been in his ear about how he can’t allow anyone to be on more than him. 

So perhaps he has been touting him around to see what offers he can get to come back to rudders with and just as happened with the arse deal, vardy’s head has been turned. 

If we want him to stay then then we will have to improve his current deal - IF Chelsea really are prepared to offer a four year deal on that money then we can’t compete. No way are we paying a 34/35 year old striker a big six figure salary. however, just as with the DD deal, we would state our price and they would need to pay it. I have a feeling that Chelsea are preparing to accept they may have to do this in the summer - hence their apparent ‘stop gap’ approach to other options. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

IndyKaila, seriously... are people dumb enough to believe in that twitter fraud? Chuck enough arrows at a dartboard you get one in the bullseye eventually. Clickbait and guesswork is his thing.

guess he must here alot through the KFC drive thru:ph34r:

all serious though, its amazing the amount of rumours that spark off from these ITK's etc on social media when the transfer windows are open and the amount of people that actually believe them

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Surely this is going to be the initial cause of this. I suspect we have been making noises at Riyad’s team about a new contract and vardy’s agent will have been in his ear about how he can’t allow anyone to be on more than him. 

So perhaps he has been touting him around to see what offers he can get to come back to rudders with and just as happened with the arse deal, vardy’s head has been turned. 

If we want him to stay then then we will have to improve his current deal - IF Chelsea really are prepared to offer a four year deal on that money then we can’t compete. No way are we paying a 34/35 year old striker a big six figure salary. however, just as with the DD deal, we would state our price and they would need to pay it. I have a feeling that Chelsea are preparing to accept they may have to do this in the summer - hence their apparent ‘stop gap’ approach to other options. 

Why would the club be making noises at Riyad’s team for a new contract?  He is on a long contract, paid highly and will be moving when someone pays what the club feels he’s worth.  No one came in for him as he had a hissy fit and played badly.

Vardy wont go to not play and the club wont give him a new contract.  Not for sale and the club wont be bullied by idiot agents.

• Like 2