Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperMike

Leicester City v Watford. Premier League.

33 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

I think the fullback positions are now our weakest positions. Fuchs hasn't been at his best for a long time and Chillwell is clearly still learning which is understandable. I can't see us bringing another LB in and so I think Puel rotating these two makes sense and as you say, slowly develop Chilwell and improve the defensive side of his game. We obviously need a RB though. Simpson clearly the most uncomfortable in our new more possession based game and Amartey a good utility/back-up player for CB or RB if needed.

im happy to give Chilwell time in the team at fullback.. There is a reason why hes capped at full back from England U18 U19 U20 U21s.. The England coaches no better than us lot.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

Need a win, these sorta games are must wins at home. Okazaki to stay in, and press them from the front from minute 1. Early goal and these will collapse. Longer it goes on they might take it. Still think we will win this, these are dreadful. 

2-0 

Vardy and Silva 

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

1 hour ago, kyleolly said:

9DDC7920-CEA7-4D21-81A2-C51ACC64A913.jpeg

Interesting thought here, Puel used the narrow diamond week in week out at Southampton.

It will put a hell of a lot of pressure on Amartey though, especially as Watford play 3-5-2

a 433 

schm

amart     McGuire drag     chilwell

ndidi               ibora 

silva

gray                                    albrig

vardy

you have to bench mahrez 

9 hours ago, dynamark said:

Chilwell fan boys everywhere .

Hes Ok but Fuchs is better.at present .Plain to see Chilwell is far from the finished article and we cannot afford to take chances with PL points just to give him experience.

Last Saturday !!!!

Chilwell will only get better if he is given game time. He needs the opportunity to make mistakes in order to learn from them.

If we let him play all of the last 15 games this season we will have a far better left back going into next season.

• Like 2

If Watford score before us and then we don't score I think they'll win but if we score first and they don't score I'm sure we will win. :thumbup:

Everytime we've become confident we've been brought down to earth. I think this will be a tough game. They'll sit back. We won't be able to stretch their defence with Vardy to give Mahrez space. I wouldn't be surprised if Slim starts.

On 18/01/2018 at 17:30, st albans fox said:

You said that before we embarrassed ourselves at your place - never discount the ability of LCFC to shoot themselves in the foot !!

actually i think it was ‘super horns’ that posted in December - and it’s saturday that we play !

I remember that too. Overconfidence is a killer!