Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

The manager slayers

Marco Silva binned off after losing to us lol Haven’t we been the final nail in the coffin for about 10 managers the sack in the past 4 or 5 seasons? Curious if anyone can remember more specifics even further back maybe? Tried to google but failed :( 

Edited by SheppyFox

It's a bit harsh?

Even with their shit recent form, they are 10th in the league. Watford. 10th.

Mind you, I did look at their relegation odds earlier today. Convinced they'll be fighting to stay up.

Edited by Fox92

Seems a very silly decision by Watford. They certainly aren't the worst team to visit the KP this season, and you can see that they have enough about them to stay up certainly by comparison to many of the other teams battling it out down at the bottom. 

My biggest concern for them, is where they go from here. Virtually all of the half decent managers that they'd be able to attract have been appointed elsewhere, and what's left is a far worse than their previous manager. 

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Shame on Watford for that. They stop him going to a much bigger club then sack him two months later lol

I see it the other way personally.  Watford were doing great until Silva had his head turned by Everton.  I think that Silva has let them down.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Sherwood was later, but he never recovered from the game with us. That interview lol looks like he's just been told by his wife that she's accidentally binned his winning lottery ticket! 

It's the stupid voice and accent that I really enjoy. 

Completely ruined his life. 

• Haha 1