Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

8 hours ago, Mr Weller said:

I really hope I'm wrong but we've managed to convince ourselves we will beat Chelsea when in fact it's unlikely. I'm not saying we can't beat them and it's possible we get some momentum while they are rather flat but it's more likely they'll win.

Still, it doesn't harm to dream and you never know.

The signing of Giroud has breathed life back into them - I was hoping we'd play the side that were owned by Watford . 

Wenger deserves the bullet  for failing to use Giroud properly as he's a very good striker . 

I would like to think that their CL tie will leave them flat for the game with us  but think they will be too strong for us 

On 02/03/2018 at 08:15, Mr Weller said:

I really hope I'm wrong but we've managed to convince ourselves we will beat Chelsea when in fact it's unlikely. I'm not saying we can't beat them and it's possible we get some momentum while they are rather flat but it's more likely they'll win.

Still, it doesn't harm to dream and you never know.

To be fair, losing to Bournemouth today, we'll lose against WBA next week or luck a draw. We'll go into the Chelsea game on awful form.

That is where Leicester do a Leicester and turn up when it matters beating Chelsea! This season is all about the cup now.

• 2 weeks later...

Chosen to watch the City game rather than go to my nieces 4th birthday party. Now the misses seems to think this is the worse thing that anyone has ever done and demanding apologies. This best be worth the freaking hassle! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Chosen to watch the City game rather than go to my nieces 4th birthday party. Now the misses seems to think this is the worse thing that anyone has ever done and demanding apologies. This best be worth the freaking hassle! 

Stand firm lol

2 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Well done mate she'll just have to deal with it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Good decision.

I mean do you really need the tantrums, foot stamping and dummy spitting?

...Then there's the four year old aswell!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, srbfox said:

No disrespect but the kid won't give a **** if you are at her party or not!!!

Tell your Mrs to deal with it!

• Like 2