Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

6 minutes ago, DodoBird said:

I think he should be let go. With his style of play, that style is only possible between 18-24 years old. The vivacity goes away after 25 years old. Man City paying 50 million is a steal for Leicester. Sell while you still can!

EDIT: And he is NOT consistent! SELL !!!

Messi

• Like 1

Sorry you’ve lost Sane for 6weeks Man City but you can fvck off. Our response to them (and Mahrez) should be that we won’t let him go for any price unless we can find a suitable replacement in time for tomorrow nights deadline (and we won’t)

Selling your most influential player when you’re trying to secure a European spot doesn’t make financial sense.

Edited by Sublime_Coatsworth

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No bids - just enquiries 

subtle difference

It’s clear that they want him. Man City ITK’s have confirmed that this began yesterday. 

Not sure we can knock back an ‘acceptable offer’. It’s not his fault the market has gone a bit mad. 75m should be sufficient despite what many on here think. It’s just the timing that stinks but you need to thank that Welsh git for that.

Who ? Andy King ?

Zaha is a replacement is the absolute pits of an idea.

Flopped when he left Selhurst Park, playing for Ivory Coast primarily because he'd never be an England regular in a million years and breathtakingly overrated and therefore overpriced.

We'd end up paying near Mahrez money for a player with arguably less potential than Demarai Gray.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DodoBird said:

I think he should be let go. With his style of play, that style is only possible between 18-24 years old. The vivacity goes away after 25 years old. Man City paying 50 million is a steal for Leicester. Sell while you still can!

Hi Pep. Loving the work :thumbup:

80 Million at a minimum, Mahrez should just wait until the summer carry on playing how he is and go to a proper team like Real Madrid or Barca.

Man City piss me off think they can buy any player they want, (probably can) lol they have ****ing plenty of players greedy ****ers.

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

mahrez is a human being with emotions, not a piece of jewellery.  that's the difference. 

Yes but we can’t be forced to sell him. He’ll be upset but will have to wait. 

I personally don’t believe there’s been a bid or request and think it’s the usual Sky bollocks. At least I hope!

9 minutes ago, DodoBird said:

Are you having a laugh a steal have you not bin seeing the transfers market!! van donkey goes to liverpool for 75 mil but we are getting an amazing deal for 50 mil for marhez. Dont think so anything under 80 mil is a joke

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I don't think we would have agreed to sell him on the last day of the window with no replacement. There is a time and a place and it isn't now.

I get that, and that is reasonable, logical. But Riyad is not going to be logical here.

Riyad is an emotional guy who wants to leave. He's made that clear. If you show him this opportunity and then deny him, he is going to flip his shtt. He isn't going to care about the timing, he is going to see Man City targeting the f'ing QUADRUPLE and running roughshod over the Champion's League and will be stewing with resentment the rest of the season. There is absolute no chance Riyad says "Oh, it's ok Rudkin, I don't want to leave you in the lurch, they should've come in earlier for me if they wanted me." He's going to say "You bastards, you said I could go if you got an acceptable bid from a top club, that I needed to play hard to showcase myself. I f'ing did that mate. You got your bloody bid, now send to me to Man City before I tear your arm off and beat you to death with it. If you don't, so help me god the snit you will see from me will shatter the space-time continuum and poison players against the club for years to come." 

At some point, we have to let him go. I hate it, but this will end very badly if we take the hard-line approach, and he knows we have the players in-house to replace him, plus the cash to turn around and target a replacement if we so choose.

• Sad 2

Could you imagine how much man city would of had our pants down if they get mahrez for 50 million while they sold ihanacho to us for 28 million in the summer, crazy 100 million or nothing if they want to pay in install mens 150 million with a buy back clause of 10 million or nothing, play hardball to late to try and get a player or even near the calibre of mahrez 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Yes but we can’t be forced to sell him. He’ll be upset but will have to wait. 

I personally don’t believe there’s been a bid or request and think it’s the usual Sky bollocks. At least I hope!

But then he'll play like mopey Mahrez, and mopey Mahrez f'ing sucks.

• Haha 1

In all honesty im not worried. I get info from time to time and ive had nothing on it as of yet. Only credible media source is John Percy and he hasnt either.

Sky are very clever they're manipulating the betting market to get people to bet on this transfer. 

I honestly wouldn't be worried LCFC have a press release tomorrow but it isnt regarding this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Nice to see Tanner playing the game the club wants. It's not true though.

Everything Tanner says is fake news.

14 minutes ago, DodoBird said:

Dodo

your extinct 

now feck off 

you noncy sheep shagger 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ashley said:

In all honesty im not worried. I get info from time to time and ive had nothing on it as of yet. Only credible media source is John Percy and he hasnt either.

Sky are very clever they're manipulating the betting market to get people to bet on this transfer. 

I honestly wouldn't be worried LCFC have a press release tomorrow but it isnt regarding this.

What's the press release about mate?

UPDATE: MAHREZ MISSED TRAINING

Sky Sports News understands that whilst there has been no formal written offer for Riyad Mahrez, Manchester City’s representatives have made it clear what they are prepared to pay.

We’ve been told Leicester have responded by telling Man City they don’t want to sell him, and a bid of around £50m is far too low.

Mahrez did not go to the Leicester City training ground this morning and did not travel with the squad to Merseyside ahead of their game against Everton.