Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Correct. 

If he is involved today, as is being reported, it would be a terrible precedent to set and appalling management.

Not really sure about that tbh ...    if he has come back with a good attitude and it is not affecting the other players then ..   if needed ..    play him or perhaps bring on as sub ...   what’s best for the club is good enough for me.   With Shinji out we are a bit bare up front.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Not at all, he can do what he wants as far as i'm concerned. Him and Vardy have given us the best few years in our history.

Sorry I don't get this stance. Him and Vardy gave us nothing a squad of players did though.

Do people not see what LCFC have given him. We took him from a second rate French side and probably paid him more than he had ever dreamed of.

We took him to the premier league and paid him more. We've made him a house hold name across Europe even the world.

We've made him a champion and gave him more money.  We put up with his summer antics and forgiven him. The the silly little cvnt goes and does it again but worse.

We have given him the world. He's done his job and treated our club like shite.

37 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

who has no moral compass, nor loyalty or respect for you as a fan.

You sure were very supportive of him when he was struggling, right? Of course not! Your hate for him started way before this transfer mess started

Cut the sh*t! You only want him to be loyal to you but you can't do the same for him. This shite gets on my nerves! of all people, you are one of the few that have no leg to stand on regarding mahrez.

Edited by the fox

56 minutes ago, rabahdz said:

Given the statements of Puel and the unhealthy smile of Mahrez, I think he has signed a pre-contract with another team ... is the rumor that runs in France.

Convinced this has happened, and will probably sign for Man City. Compromise was made so that we keep the player to give us the best chance for qualifying for Europe but the player gets his move. Also gives us time to find our own replacement and sign them without being quoted ludicrous sums. 

All in all the best all round solution. 

5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Sorry I don't get this stance. Him and Vardy gave us nothing a squad of players did though.

Do people not see what LCFC have given him. We took him from a second rate French side and probably paid him more than he had ever dreamed of.

We took him to the premier league and paid him more. We've made him a house hold name across Europe even the world.

We've made him a champion and gave him more money.  We put up with his summer antics and forgiven him. The the silly little cvnt goes and does it again but worse.

We have given him the world. He's done his job and treated our club like shite.

And he did nothing for the club? Talk about ungrateful!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

And he did nothing for the club? Talk about ungrateful!

Who's ungrateful. I felt no different about him than I did any other player. His antics pissed me off last summer yes. But I had just about forgiven him for that. Then he kicks us in the teeth again.

Ungrateful no but I am pissed off with the little cvnt and the sooner he goes and his fanboys follow the better.

Just now, sylofox said:

Who's ungrateful. I felt no different about him than I did any other player. His antics pissed me off last summer yes. But I had just about forgiven him for that. Then he kicks us in the teeth again.

Ungrateful no but I am pissed off with the little cvnt and the sooner he goes and his fanboys follow the better.

Do you accept that some of us don't feel as kicked in the teeth as you do?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

Well, there's one for the book. Last time I heard of such a turnaround was when Saul of Tarsus met the resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus, went blind for three days, then converted to Christianity and became St.Paul. Of course there was no eye-witness corroboration but eh, if it's in the Bible and a Sky Sports report then it has to be true.

Ah yes..  Thats for the ones who have eyes and 20/20 Vision,but still cant see:P

25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Yes I do accept that as we know everyones different and have different tolerances.

What I wont accept is his fanboys making out he's done nothing wrong and the club have treated him badly.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

Well, there's one for the book. Last time I heard of such a turnaround was when Saul of Tarsus met the resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus, went blind for three days, then converted to Christianity and became St.Paul. Of course there was no eye-witness corroboration but eh, if it's in the Bible and a Sky Sports report then it has to be true.

Saul of Tarsus, you don't read that everyday on a football forum.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think some of us accept it but find it a little hard to understand.The ease with which some fans accept the antics of these prima donnas these days never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, GloverFox said:

Riyad remains a greatly valued member of Claude Puel’s squad and is focused, together with his teammates, on achieving further success with Leicester City.

.... nice and clear statement from the club .... now let’s park the episode and get back on with winning football matches! 

Joke statement.

Do people really think the club would tell us the truth in a matter like this.

some people are suggesting that we have to build him a statue outside ghe KP stadium or name the Leicester city new training ground after him .

i said people comr on , how on earth you can do that for a player who have stayed just 4 and 1/2 years at Leicester ( if he go in the summer ) , I think you can fo that for a player like Andy King a 20 years services and gentleman footballer ( though not a STATUE but a statue ) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wurmer said:

Simply put, Mahrez is backtracking after being universally lamblasted for his behaviour.

Simple as.

If we look at the evidence:

on thursday night it was reported by Percy that we had fined him 240k. I’m sure that went down well mrs mahrez. He is a bloke with a wife. no shock then that within hours of this being reported he declares himself available for the next fixture, potentially avoiding a second fine. 

public opinion was going strongly against him. I’m sure Nike had been in contact with his camp about their feelings going forward. 

Guardiola had been forced to call him out by saying they probably wouldn’t be interested in the summer given his behaviour 

there are reasons why he has returned and I think most of them are financial. 

if we hold our our noses then I’m sure we can applaud his performances, should they warrant it. 

15 minutes ago, wurmer said:

Simply put, Mahrez is backtracking after being universally lamblasted for his behaviour.

Simple as.

No coincidence its so soon after the rumours flying around that Guardiola is unimpressed with his behaviour. 

48 minutes ago, GloverFox said:

Riyad remains a greatly valued member of Claude Puel’s squad and is focused, together with his teammates, on achieving further success with Leicester City.

.... nice and clear statement from the club .... now let’s park the episode and get back on with winning football matches! 

Now the real one.

Leicester City are pleased to welcome back to training the spoilt brat. Claude  Puel says he's back in training half the team think he's a cvnt and the others wont talk to him. From a management point of view lollollol (sorry about that) like fvck is he playing against man city.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gerbold said:

I was just looking for evidence that HPF performs on the violincello au nu , when I chanced upon your riposte to the communiqué from the wordsmiths representing Leicester City - which indicate that Riyad Mahrez remains a valued confrère of our lauded 'band of brothers' and also hiree of the Club.

Indeed, assuredly, your judgement is flawless - my penmanship could never challenge such a concise and yet aptly descriptive bulletin. Why utilise one word when one can employ six?

That's the way Gerbold my eloquent friend lol