Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Probably isn't "in breach" but I would imagine we can fine him.

Like I've said elsewhere got to be careful here we could end up looking like right twats.

If he has indeed refused to train then i would call that in breach of his contract. I am often sent for training days, and i think refusing to go to them would put me in breach of my contract..

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I suppose they've made this one up as well?

Are we allowed to be annoyed yet?

If LCFC come out and say that Mahrez was due to be at training this morning then we should obviously be pissed off.

But it wouldn't surprise me if we've told him to stay away for a day or two.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

If LCFC come out and say that Mahrez was due to be at training this morning then we should obviously be pissed off.

But it wouldn't surprise me if we've told him to stay away for a day or two.

Jesus if you lot are to believed Joseph Goebbels must be running Sky Sports News lol 

Think some people are about to find out you can't make something fake news just because you really want it to be fake news. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Jesus if you lot are to believed Joseph Goebbels must be running Sky Sports News lol 

Think some people are about to find out you can't make something fake news just because you really want it to be fake news. 

Journalist sits on the entrance of the training ground all morning waiting to see if Mahrez turns up.

He doesn't.

There's your news story.

1 minute ago, Marmite said:

I might be wrong but would the players be training this morning? They only played last night and would of not got back from Liverpool until the early hours. 

I think that those that played last night were excused, therefore Mahrez , Benny and the rest of the squad should have been in .His back to work interview will be very interesting .

On another point , why do we have to wait until 3.30 for Sky to tell us the news we've all been waiting to hear ?- The Mercury and Radio Leicester are pretty lame aren't they  . 

3 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Zero respect for the twat, hope someone breaks both his legs and forces him not to play 

You are not a supporter of this club. You cannot have an ounce of support for a club when you're wishing severe, potentially life-changing injuries on one of our players. I don't care if he's been to training today, not been or is sitting in the Etihad reception. Don't say such ridiculous, disgusting crap like this.

Shameful

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah but you're just assuming that mate. Doesn't make it fact. 

Hopefully you are right.

Absolutely I'm assuming. Which is why I'm not grabbing the pitchforks until the true facts are released.

• Like 1

I actually think If anyone should be annoyed at anyone, we should ALL ( including Riyad ) be annoyed at Man City.

They really shouldn't of  left it so late in the window to of been tabling these kind of huge  bids... Its been no secret for over a year now that he has wanted to leave- he shouldn't of needed to hand in a second transfer request... They have unsettled the player, ticked us off and left it too late for any serious negotiations to of taken place.. It doesn't sound to me like it was the best way for them to go about things, which is odd for a club of their stature...

Barcelona got the Coutinho deal over the line nice and early in the window - thats how you do it if you truly want someone.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah but you're just assuming that mate. Doesn't make it fact. 

Hopefully you are right.

Didn't we have stuff like this before where x players was rumoured to have not turned up, but his training days were different to normal as he was put in the stiffs for a couple of weeks so not needed on certain days.

I'd probably guess he has gone walk about for a few days, but it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility the club have said, you're not on first team duty for the next week, get your bloody head straight.

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Bit far. The guy's a **** and I hope he ends up pissing around like Jack Rodwell but it's not cool wishing leg breaks on people.

It's bad enough when he treats fans like dirt (if you've waited out after game to get autographs and he blanks everyone you'll know) and then happy to take more money in a month than I'll ever earn. **** him, I don't begrudge anyone earning money, footballers give up a lot and are entertainers and I love them for it, but to come out with a ponsy excuse to say you won't play. I hope some big ****er gives him an excuse not to play by snapping his leg.

Players like Silva would have given anything to get on the pitch in the first part of the season, now this baby is doing this? Absolute disrespect and I've had it with the twat 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oswinner said:

The fans need to let him know what a **** he's been/being. Full-on booing him and chants of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' would suffice.

Then he curls one into the top corner and we all celebrate.

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Can a member of the Riyad defense league please give a statement. 

still our best player, still fu cked without him. 

guess it depends on your viewpoint. he’s clearly in a bit of a mard cos he wanted to win 4 trophies in the next 4 months instead of finish midtable. i doubt today’s training session was very important or exciting seen as only the reserves and probably not even the manager will have been there (i don’t know this, i just assume with an away game last night). if he never comes back then fair enough he’s a dafty, if we’re all going to calm down in the next few days and he says fair enough i’m here now, may as well get back to winning the ballon d’or then it’s all gravy. 

nobody normal is going to react sensationally to one line news reports that don’t have any sources or any particularly damning/uplifting news. 

• Like 1