Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Puell will probably start him on the bench and bring him on second half he then gets a second half Hatrick !!

How wonderful would that be , certainly would be superb against those Cnuts Peps little trick of unsettling him backfires on him ?

"he scored a hat-trick to impress pep, he didn't do it for the team, would've rathered we lost" is what i expect from the post match thread.

Edited by the fox
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

You forgot the bit about Riyad racing across to face Guardiola, as he sits slumped and desolate on the Man City bench, then lifting his shirt to reveal the slogan, tattooed across his scrawny ribs:

"LCFC forever, you can stick your £50m up your arse!" :thumbup:

Would explain the 10 days off. I might forgive him then lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Why? Because he’s finally decided to do the right thing and turn up for work? 

No, because he will be accepted back into the group and be back playing pretty soon and disciplined in the right manner (a fine). Some were suggesting he should be left to rot in the reserves.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Swing it however you want. He could and should have been training and playing against Everton, he should and could have been training and playing against Swansea and he certainly won't be fit enough to play properly against Mancity when he should have been. That's at least 3 games. I just hope he gets over himself and plays properly for the rest of the season.

He should have been training before the Everton game.

If we were in serious talks with Man City about him moving then he was never going to be involved in the Everton game.

3 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

No, because he will be accepted back into the group and be back playing pretty soon and disciplined in the right manner (a fine). Some were suggesting he should be left to rot in the reserves.

In 4 months time if we don’t receive an offer that we deem acceptable what’s he gonna do? It could be that he has to see out his contract so it will be down to him how he reacts again.

I do think for his sake and ours he should make some sort of statement and apology over this episode. Would appease some fans and probably improve his image

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

In 4 months time if we don’t receive an offer that we deem acceptable what’s he gonna do? It could be that he has to see out his contract so it will be down to him how he reacts again.

I do think for his sake and ours he should make some sort of statement and apology over this episode. Would appease some fans and probably improve his image

I'll take my apology in the form of a hat-trick

May be his Agent will give up his cut and Mahrez his signing on fee to help make any offer we receive being close to our valuation.  I am sure his Agent would do this in the best interests of his client?

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Sure, I don't disagree with that. It's just the typical overreaction and calls for sacking him etc which were just a bit silly. 

• Like 1

I understand people being annoyed and I've been a bit miffed about his behaviour and the way he's handled this shit but it does make me laugh how some fans get personally butt-hurt about shit like this.

seeing grown men get raging upset about footballers behaviour like they're a long-time girlfriend who's just cheated on them or something, it's jokes. 

the sooner that people accept that football is a ****ing circus show and there ain't much you can do to affect it; people will be much happier lol.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1